PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THEM IF YOU BID AT AUCTION.
1. Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, we do not make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions. Please ask for a condition report for bigger photographs.
2. Payment by Paypal, cash, money order,cashier check/good check only. The auction house reserves the right to hold property 2 weeks for personal checks until the check clears.
A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks. If a check fails to clear after second deposit, the purchaser will be held responsible for any and all fees incurred until we have collected good funds.
3. All purchases and premiums are subject to NYC sales tax rate of 8.875% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase. Items shipped out of state are not subject to local taxes.
4. P. C. Antiques & Jewelry reserves the right to change these terms at any time. In cases of disputes,
P. C. Antiques & Jewelry decisions are final.
5. If you are in doubt, please ask BEFORE the auction. We are happy to receive emails or phone calls. We will give you verbal un-binding condition reports when requested, provenance when available, and non-biased opinions on anything we have to offer for auction. Once you bid, and buy, this is a binding contract. Everything is sold as is, where is, and without recourse.