Terms & Conditions
-- LiveAuctioneer's bidders, ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH. We also request that you make shipping arrangements no later than 5 business days after the sale. -- DISPUTES WILL BE FILED ACCORDINGLY.
1. All items sold AS IS & WHERE IS! The auctioneer makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to size, count, weight, authenticity, period, material, manufacturer, or any other warranty except as specified below.
2. A valid Driver's License and Credit Card are required to register and receive a bidder number.
3. The catalog listings are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. You are cautioned to examine all merchandise and to use your best judgment as to whether or not the descriptions are accurate before the start of the auction.
4. Title transfers to the customer at the fall of the hammer subject to the provisions above. From that moment on, the auctioneer will accept no returns except those as outlined herein. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are bidding on the correct item and have examined it carefully before placing a bid.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any and all bids, at his sole discretion, whether or not a reserve is in place and will be the sole arbiter in any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses may re-offer any disputed lot.
6. The parties hereto understands and acknowledge that, in view of the overlapping means of receiving bids at an auction, there is always the possibility of simultaneous bids being made that may cause the auctioneer to inadvertently conclude that two different bidding clients have each entered a winning bid and therefore successfully purchased the same item. In such event, Peachtree & Bennett, llc assumes no liability for any losses that a bidding client may suffer as a result of such error, and will only endeavor to resolve the matter in an equitable manner.
7. In the event that the authorship of a work of art is expressly stated in the catalog as genuine, we will accept a return of any item that is proven inauthentic within fourteen (14) days of the date of the auction, unless otherwise stated, and written explanation is provided by an expert. Please use this time to have such an item examined by a recognized expert.
8. Buyers attending the auction must pay by CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, or CREDIT CARD only unless written arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. Payments made by CASH or CHECK are subject to a 15% Buyer's Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Payments made by CREDIT CARD are subject to an 18% Buyer's Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Successful Internet bids are subject to an additional 3% Buyer's Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Georgia State Sales Tax of 8% will be added to the purchase price of all items unless a valid State Resale Certificate is presented at the time of registration. Please bid accordingly.
9. Purchases must be removed from the premises within five (5) business days following the date of the auction, or they will become subject to a storage charge of $10.00 per day/ per item. Peachtree & Bennett, Inc. will not be held responsible for loss or damage to items left on the premises beyond the five business day grace period.
10. Post-dated checks are not accepted unless written arrangements have been made with the owners prior to the auction. A service charge of $25.00 will be imposed on all returned checks.
11. All purchases must be paid in full the day of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners.
By registering and accepting a bidder number for the auction you agree to the terms and conditions of sale as stated above.
3634 Jonesboro Road SE. Atlanta, GA 30354