. The highest bidder shall be the buyer except in the case of a dispute and the auctioneer has the discretion to settle the dispute.
2. By making a bid for reach lot, each buyer acknowledges that he has satisfied himself fully before bidding by an inspection, or otherwise, as to the sale conditions, the physical condition of and description of the lot including, but not restricted to whether the lot is damaged or repaired or restored.
3. Legal title shall not pass to the buyer until the lots have been paid for in full
4. There is no buyer's premium.
5. Payment of all lots is due immediately after the sale
6. Ask any questions before bidding as all lots are sold as is.California bidders please add 8% sales tax.
7. Shipping is by media mail or priority mail on request. International shipping by quote.A $7 handling and packing charge will be added to all lots. Multiple lots will be combine to save on shipping cost.
8. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal as well as checks in U.S. Dollars and British Pounds