This Auction is presented by Galerie SD Fine Art, (The COMPANY), and Live Auctioneers and conducted under these Terms and Conditions as well as applicable state and local law. By participating in this auction, buyer affirmatively represents and acknowledges that he or she has read and understood the terms and conditions of sale set forth herein, and agrees to be bound by same.
Conditions of Sale:
All property in the sale is offered according to the following terms and conditions and is applicable to all bidders.
1. All property is sold "as is" with any and all faults. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. The COMPANY shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that a lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
2. Galerie SD Fine Art has made every effort to catalogue and describe accurately property to be sold. The Company assumes no risk, liability, or responsibility for the identification or authenticity or authorship of any property identified in its catalogue or lists of sale. This shall include, among others, the identity of the creator, the period, culture, source of origin with which the creation of any property is identified in any publication.
3. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges, or refusals. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any kind, express or implied. Your bid will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine the item. All items are open for inspection during business hours at la galerie SD Fine Art, 20 rue Buhan 33000 Bordeaux
4. A credit card is required for internet bidding. All payment must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. Paris Standard Time the third business day following the auction. Successful bidders may pay for their purchase by phone using Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
5. The purchaser is responsible for all costs of shipping. Once you have paid for your item we will send you a quote - if you agree we will process and send the item. If you do not agree and would like to use a different company you can go ahead and arrange your own shipping. There will be a $3.00 handling fee applied to each shipment processed by galerie SD fina Art. As a reminder, we are not a professional shipping company. We facilitate the employment of or recommend carriers and packers as a convenience to purchasers but assume no responsibility for their actions. We do the best to our ability to get your item/s to you safely. If by any chance we are not able to ship item we will provide you with a list of professional shipping companies so you can arrange your shipping.
6. Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consignor and Tiffany Hunter Home and Garden Inc. below which the lot will not be sold. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates listed. A representative of Tiffany Hunter Home and Garden Inc. will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of such lot.
7.. Except as provided above, the highest bidder as determined by the COMPANY shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
8.. Bidders must submit their registration for pre-approval no later than two business days prior to the commencement of the auction. The COMPANY shall not be responsible for bids submitted after this deadline. By registering, bidders authorize Galerie SD Fine ART to verify the information with appropriate third parties.
9. The COMPANY shall not be responsible for failing to execute any bids, or errors relating to its execution of bids, whether by human, mechanical or electronic means. The decision of the COMPANY and declaration of the successful bidder is final.
10. All product and/or merchandise sizes are in approximation and may not be the actual measurements. Galerie SD Fine Art. is not liable for any exact size and measurement discrepancies. All sizing and measurements are done to the closest unit of measure; this also applies to the weight of the product/merchandise.
11. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot. The online catalog may not always reflect the actual sequence of the auction or lots to be presented. In some cases, the online catalog cannot be modified to accommodate last minute changes, such as withdrawal of an item, a revised description or estimates. Galerie SD Fine Art. will make every effort to alert online bidders of such changes at the time a lot ispresented or withdrawn, but we do not guarantee that we can do so in every case and assume no liability if we cannot.
12. The COMPANY is not responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs. Galerie SD Fine Art. has done its best to accurately represent each piece of artwork; however colors viewed on a computer screen may differ from actual colors.