Buyer's Terms & Conditions:
1) Winning Bidders are obligated to complete the transaction. The winning bid is defined as the highest bid in an auction without a reserve, and/or the highest bid in a reserve auction that meets or exceeds the reserve price.
2) Buyer's Premium: A buyer's premium may (or may not) be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. The buyer's premium for each sale is posted on the Auction detail page.
3) Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) the buyer's premium (if applicable) (iii) Local Taxes (if applicable) (iv) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges.
4) Shipping & Packing: We can provide in-house Packing and arrange shipping to locations around the World. Please inquire for specific shipping charges to your location prior to bidding.
5) Methods of Payments: We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal shipped to confirmed addresses only. Wire transfers required for all invoices $2000 and over (A Wire transfer flat fee of $25 will be added to the invoice).
6)International bidders: All international bidders are responsible for taxes (VAT) and duties imposed by their governments upon receipt of the items.
7) Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 10 days following the auction.
8) Inquiries: Please email or call us for specific questions regarding lots. Answers will be provided in a timely fashion until Auction start time.
9) Withdrawal Prior to Sale: We reserve the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
10) All items in the catalog are sold as described and all sales are final. No statement regarding condition, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, completeness, value or quality of a lot shall be construed to be an expressed or implied warranty, representation or assumption of liability by the Auction house or Seller.