Bidding on items indicates acceptance of the following terms:
1. A 20% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on
each lot sold..
2. All lots are sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. Mega Power
Hong Kong group takes all responsibility for the quality of the
lot, metal standard and conditions except for the damage caused
3. . As Mega Power is also a producer of lots, then simultaneous
selling of a lot to two or more bidders is quite possible and is
not a problem.
4. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as
final in the event of any dispute.
5. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the
fall of the auctioneer's hammer.
6. Our lots do not have reserved and cannot be sold below the
7. Absentee bids will be executed when possible as a convenience
our clients. MEGA POWER will not be held responsible for any
failures to execute bids. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
Click here for more information. Contact information for
local shipping firms can be provided upon receiving invoice
8. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of
9.. No bids below start price can be accepted or considered
10. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior
arrangements have been made. MEGA POWER accepts wire transfers in
addition to cash, certified checks, and money orders. Personal
checks may be accepted if credit has been
established with us. Mega Power will not accept paypal or Visa &
Mastercard payments on invoices over $5,000.
11. All purchases must be paid for and removed within three
business days after an auction. Property which is not paid for
within the three day period will be charged to the purchaser's
credit card. If purchases have not been paid for within ten days
of the auction date, a dispute will be opened, and will remain
open, until payment has been remitted. If property is paid for
but not removed within three days after the auction, it may be
sent to a storage facility, the cost of which is assumed solely
by the purchaser. Lots which are not removed from Mega Power , or
subsequent storage facilities, within thirty days are subject to
forfeiture. MEGA POWER accepts no responsibility for property
left for more than thirty days after an auction.. Mega Power
arranges the delivery of lot to the winner?s address.