1. WARRANTY: Each lot is sold 'AS IS', and neither the Auction House nor the auctioneer warrants or represents, nor shall be responsible for, the description, genuineness, provenance, importance, or condition of a lot. No statement made online, on the description label, or verbally prior to or during the sale shall be deemed to express any warranty, representation, or assumption of responsibility by the Auction House or the Seller.
2. RESERVE or MINIMUM PRICES: If a lot is offered subject to a reserve or minimum price (the confidential minimum price below which the lot will not be sold), the Auctioneer may implement such reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor, whether by opening bidding or continuing bidding until the reserve is obtained, or by placing consecutive bids, or bids in response to other bidders.
3. BIDDING: The Auction House reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders the Auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to reopen bidding.
4.Item must be paid off within 24 hrs after the completion of the auction. We accept paypal and wire transfer. Please check with us if you have any question regarding payment or any other subject.
5. Heavy items such as marble statue or other items weight over 50 kgs may be sent via ocean freight (Cargo Ship) and will be available to pick up at the nearest Sea Port of buyers address or Nearest Warehouse provided by the shipping company and buyer will be responsible to arrange shipping from Sea Port or warehouse. Buyer will be responsible for all the taxes, import duty, custom clearance, ware house charges or any kind of charges related to an item/items.
6. Buyer/bidder will have to pay 15% cancellation fee in case buyer/bidder decide not to take the winning lot. This fee will waive buyer/bidder from any dispute.