Tory Hill Auction Company, LLC does not provide complete condition reports on Liveauctioneers.com. If you would like a condition report please email us at email@example.com with the auction date and lot #. Any condition statement that is provided as a courtesy to our clients is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. THALLC shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. Per the T&Cs you agreed to when signing up for this auction, all items are sold "As Is, Where Is" And NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be given ON ANY ITEMS for any reason. IVORY and other prohibited items will not be shipped outside of the USA...so if not in US, please do not bid as we will not refund your payment. UPS is our designated shipper. After your items have been paid for, UPS will pick them up from us, package them and contact you for payment separately. Customer is responsible for insurance on shipped items-no refunds due to damage in shipping. For Freight Items, we can recommend shippers, please contact us, otherwise have your freight shipper get in touch with us at least 48 hours prior to the item being picked up with the date and 2 hour time window the item will be picked up. We do not pack freight items for shipping so if you need a pallet, crate or blanket wrap, please notify your freight shipper so that they can charge you accordingly. Bank Wire payment is required for all items over $10,000 USD.
All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Tory Hill Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Tory Hill Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Tory Hill Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase and that they agree to these Terms and Conditions in full.
Tory Hill Auction Company is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Tory Hill Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Tory Hill Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Tory Hill Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
We require payment within 5 days of auction close. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges including full insurance, and for shipping quotes for large items as Tory Hill Auctions does not provide freight shipping services.
1. Buyer/bidder acknowledges they had the right to fully examine all Property prior to sale. All Property is sold AS-IS, where is. Tory Hill Auction Company provides no written or verbal warranties or representations, either before or during auction/sale, of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, or regarding the description or condition of any kind on offered Property. Our goal for any description is to be as accurate and thorough as we can, yet we strongly recommend that all bidders investigate all lots in which they have an interest, and bid only on lots which they are personally comfortable of and adequately certain with. All sales are final.
2. A Buyer's premium will be added to the winning bid amount is to be paid for by the buyer as part of the total purchase. We accept all major credit cards and Paypal, but require certified bank check or bank wire for any transactions over $10,000 USD. We reserve the right to hold Property purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank if we consider such action to be in our best interest. We reserve the right to require guaranteed forms of payment for larger purchases.
3. Unless exempted by law from payment, the buyer will be required to pay all federal tax and any state and/or local sales taxes.
4. Unless advertised explicitly as an "Absolute auction" Tory Hill Auction Company has the right to reject any bids not commensurate with the value of the Property offered and withdraw the Property from sale, any time, before the auctioneer declares the Property sold.
5. Upon sale of Property, as determined by exclusive discretion of auctioneer, ownership of offered Property will immediately pass to the highest bidder. The acquisition of a bid number will be considered understanding and acceptance by the buyer with these Terms and Conditions, and upon successful purchase, the buyer is contractually bound by these Terms and Conditions in agreement with the seller with the auctioneer acting as broker of said contract. Buyer shall pay Tory Hill Auctions in full within 5 business days of the auction.
6. Tory Hill Auction Company is not responsible for consignment/sale of any Property until, and no sooner than, a written consignment contract is legally agreed upon by all parties.
7. Tory Hill Auction Company reserves the right to bid up to and including the reserve price on behalf of its consigners on Property that is offered subject to reserve.
8. No Property may be removed from auction location premises without full payment of purchase price including Buyer's premium and/or satisfaction of terms which Tory Hill Auction Company, in its sole discretion, shall require.
9. All absentee bids must be secured with a major credit card before they will be activated/executed. Absentee Maximum bids DO NOT include Buyer's premium. Tory Hill Auction Company makes no guarantees for and is not responsible for failure to execute absentee and phone bids. Tory Hill Auction Company is not responsible for any errors made by the absentee bidder on Absentee Bidder form.
10. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer, along with full insurance.
11. All and any auction specific or auction day announcements take precedence over these Terms and Conditions.
12. Ivory and any other prohibited goods will not be shipped outside of the US, so please do not bid if you are an out of country buyer.
Anyone bidding with us agrees to the terms and conditions in full.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.