All the lots are available for preview the week before the auction date
15% up to$10,000.00
18% up to$25,000.00
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By registering to bid in an online auction conducted by THE GLOBE USA bidders agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THE GLOBE USA Llc reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before its final sale and to reject any bid for any reason.
1. BEFORE THE AUCTION: All lots are available for inspection prior to the auction. We strongly urge you to make your own inspections. Responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of any and all lots sold by THE GLOBE USA Our lot descriptions are based on current and reasonably available information; it is the responsibility of the buyer to satisfy himself as to its accuracy.
2. All property is sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" and ALL SALES ARE FINAL with no returns or refunds. Neither THE GLOBE USA nor its consignors make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or the correctness of the catalog or other description, of the authenticity, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. We strongly suggest that prior to bidding, bidders avail themselves of their own expert, appraiser, or authenticator and rely solely on their own inspection and/or evaluation. Defects are not necessarily noted in the description.
3. There are no certificates of authenticity on any item except as expressly detailed in the lot description.
4. BUYER'S PREMIUM
5. ESTIMATES: Pre-sale estimates are intended to be guides and may or may not reflect the actual selling price or value of a lot.THE GLOBE USA reserves the right to change the estimates on any lot at any time.
6. RESERVES: Lots may be auctioned with reserve, and a representative of THE GLOBE USA may bid on behalf of the reserve without further notice. Neither consignors nor their agents, except as in the preceding sentence, are allowed to bid on their own property. Lots that fail to meet the required reserve may be passed.
7. BIDDING INCREMENTS: THE GLOBE USA reserves the right to change bid increments at any time prior to or during the auction.
8.THE GLOBE USA is not responsible for the failure to execute any bid for any reason.
9. The highest bidder, acknowledged by THE GLOBE USA , for each lot shall be the "buyer," (except as provided for in paragraph 6 above).
10. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Upon the close of the lot, the buyer immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for that lot, including liability for loss or damage. THE GLOBE USA assumes no liability for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, to any property that has not been taken possession of by the buyer. Any and all moving and/or storage fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
11. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT: The purchase price for each lot shall equal the final bid price, buyer's premium, 7% VAT on the hammer price and any and all applicable state and local sales taxes. Payment may be made in the form of: cash, bank wire transfer, check (on approval). Buyers must pay the full purchase price at the time of sale. No property will be released by THE GLOBE USA until payment in full has been received. *Payment is required within 7 business days of sale. If payment in full is not received within 7 business days of sale, THE GLOBE USA reserves the right to cancel the transaction without notice.
12. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay any and all applicable state and local sales taxes. VAT on the hammer price is refundable only in case of certified exportation outside the USA within three months of the date of sale, on condition that the relevant certifying documentation, as provided for by the USA law, is delivered to THE GLOBE USA within four months of the date of sale.
13. SHIPPING: It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense no later than 10 days after the auction. We do not make shipping arrangements. At the buyer's request we will provide the name and telephone number of a packing and shipping service in our area. THE GLOBE USA is not liable for any loss, damage, omission, or delay by any packing, shipping, or transport, company or individual. Items not removed from the premises after 10 days will be subject to a $ 5 per day/per item storage fee.THE GLOBE USA may arrange to have the lots packed, insured and shipped at the express request, expense and risk of the Buyer, upon receipt of the related payment
14. SHIPPING CHARGES: Buyers are required to pay all packing, shipping and insurance charges.
15. These general conditions of sale shall be deemed accepted entirely and automatically by the sale participants and are available to any person requesting them. Any dispute relating to these general conditions on the auctions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Miami Dade Courts and shall be governed by Florida Law, saving THE GLOBE USA rights to submit the claim to the Court where the defendant is resident.