Conditions of Sale.
The lots listed in this catalog will be offered by Art Rescue Studio as an owner and Stellar Auctions (further Agent) for consignor(s) subject to the following terms and conditions. By bidding at auction you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
1. All items are sold as is, where is. Agent believes, to the best of its knowledge that the information presented in any listing has come from reliable sources. Such information is presented solely for the convenience of the Purchaser. Agent makes no warranties of any kind related to the information presented in any listing. Agent makes no warranties of any kind related to any third party evaluations or appraisals included in any listing. Agent further makes no warranties, either express or implied, relating to the value, marketability or condition of the lot described in any listing. Prospective Bidders should investigate a lot thoroughly before bidding. By bidding the Bidder acknowledges that Bidder has investigated the lot to his or her satisfaction, or, that Bidder has chosen not to do so, and agrees to accept the lot being bid on with no objections after the sale closes. Such acknowledgement is a material representation to Agent by Bidder to induce Agent to allow Bidder to bid. If you are uncertain please contact us with your questions prior to bidding. If you are still uncertain after we reply, or if we do not reply, please refrain from bidding. Photos and other graphic material contained in any listing of generic or duplicate lots may be stock presentations and not necessarily of the specific lot. Gemstones described as "mine cut" are ready for final cutting/polishing and may have prior to final finishing defects in faceting, chips and/or areas not fully polished. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should not be interpreted as a guarantee. All weights and measurements are approximate. The antique market is replete with reproductions, fakes, etc., and we will call attention to these items as they are known to us. We will also call attention to chips, repairs, and other pertinent information as we can. If there is a question in your mind about a particular item, we suggest that you do not bid since we do not give refunds. Statements made by Stellar Auctions, its employees, or its contracted workers shall not be considered a warranty by Stellar Auctions or any consignor to the auction. GOLD WEIGHTS ARE RECORDED AS TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE ITEM INCLUDING GEMSTONES, ETC.
2. PRICE ESTIMATES
High and low estimates are provided solely for comparison purposes and Agent makes no warranties of any kind relating to them.
3. Items which are being shipped must be paid in full before they will be released to a shipper. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We have used a local shipper for years which we recommend for their quality and integrity; however, feel free to make your own arrangements with any shipper. We recommend firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to utilize Shipping Fast services, we will include their shipping charges to our invoice total. Please, keep in mind that our shipper charges $35.00 pick-up fee and packing materials cost. They also will do their best to combine shipping.
4. This is an unreserved auction; however, Agent reserves the right to remove any item from the sale.
5. If items are picked up by the purchaser, the items must be paid for prior to pick up. These items will be subject to CA Sales Tax at 8, 5% unless a Tax ID number is provided. We will store any paid items for up to 30 days at no charge.
6. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice and must be made by PayPal, cash, approved check, VISA, cashier check, or MasterCard. Agent reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank. The purchaser agrees to pay Agent a handling charge of $50 for any check dishonored by the drawee.
7. Non Payment
If we do not receive payment in full, in good cleared funds, within seven (7) business days following the sale, we are entitled in our absolute discretion to exercise one or more of the following measures, in addition to any additional actions available to us by law:
a.) to impose a late charge of one and a half percent (1.5%) per thirty (30) days of the total purchase price
b.) to hold the defaulting buyer liable for the total amount due and to begin legal proceedings for its recovery together with interest, legal fees and costs to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law
c.) to cancel the sale.
For those wishing to pick up their items from our gallery, please make arrangements with our office for time and date (916)-721-7777.
All sales are final, no lots are sold on approval; placing a bid is a legally binding obligation. There are no returns or exchanges. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all the faults, imperfections, omissions and errors in the written description, estimates, appraisals, graphics and photography. Agent is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description, graphics or photography provided or in the bidding software. Due diligence to verify the condition and description of a lot is the sole responsibility of the Bidder prior to placing any bid. Any unauthorized returns will be refused. DELIVERY REFUSAL OF ITEMS SHIPPED BY AGENT TO THE BIDDER CONSTITUTES AN UNAUTHORIZED RETURN IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.