Preview: June 4 through June 6 - 10am to 6pm
Opening Reception: Thursday, June 5 - 5 to 9pm
Terms & Conditions
Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. By placing a bid in this auction, the bidder agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. All Sales are Final. No refunds are given under any circumstances.
3. All property is sold AS IS. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc., for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or
representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. While we make all efforts to be accurate, Buyer agrees that in no
event shall Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. be responsible for the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship,
attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value or condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by
Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by Ahlers &
4. In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the auctioneer?s record is the official record of the sale. In case of any
tie bids, the auctioneer?s ruling is final. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. will have sole and absolute discretion to determine
who the successful bidder is and/or may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a dispute.
5. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. does not provide shipping services at this time. We are happy to provide information about
local shippers who can assist you with shipping. Shipping arrangements are solely the responsibility of the buyer.
6. LiveAuctioneers/ArtFact buyers will receive an invoice within 3 business days. It is the responsibility of the buyer
to contact Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. to make payment and remove their merchandise. For absentee, online, and out of
state buyers, full payment and removal of goods is required no later than ten (10) business days from the completion
of the auction. For local buyers, full payment and removal of goods is required no later than five (5) business days
from the completion of the auction. Failure to remove purchases within ten (10) business days from the completion
of the auction will result in Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. transporting and storing your property, with no liability to Ahlers
& Ogletree, Inc., at an offsite warehouse facility. There will be a minimum transportation charge of $50.00, plus an
ongoing storage fee of a minimum of $5.00 per-lot, per-day that purchases remain in the storage facility.
Merchandise left in storage for more than thirty (30) business days will be considered abandoned and will become
the property of Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. Under no circumstance may goods be released prior to receipt of payment.
7. Buyer agrees to pay Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. a buyer?s premium of 18% of the winning bid amount.
8. The buyer assumes full responsibility for any and all items when the hammer falls. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall
have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises after the date of sale.
9. Auction price estimates are given on each lot. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual
selling price or the actual value of any lot.
10. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time from the auction for any reason.
11. All purchases are subject to 8% Georgia sales tax unless the purchaser has a valid tax exempt certificate on file
with Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc.
12. If Buyer fails to pay the Sales Price at the close of the auction or otherwise comply with these Terms and
Conditions, Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall be entitled to the following remedies: (1) to recover from Buyer any monetary
loss arising on any resale of the Lot (including all costs of any resale or attempted resale); (2) any deposit or partial
payment paid by Buyer: (3) to recover from Buyer all of its costs and expenses of collection, including attorney?s fees
of fifteen percent (15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of 1.5% per month and costs;
and (4) all other relief and remedies allowed by the law. Georgia law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all
disputes involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in Fulton County, Georgia.
13. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. accepts checks, wire transfers, and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American
Express and Discover. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a flat $16 fee for international wire
transfers. We will not release item(s) for shipment until payment has cleared the bank. There will be a $30.00
returned check fee for any and all check payments that are returned.
14. By registering and accepting a bidder number for the auction you agree to the terms and conditions of the sale as