Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery GAL#C2954
1. Agreement: By placing a bid in this auction, Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. Refunds: All Sales are Final. No refunds are given under any circumstances.
3. Warranties and Representations: All property is sold AS IS. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc., for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. While we make all efforts to be accurate, Buyer agrees that in no event shall Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. be responsible for the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value or condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by Ahlers& Ogletree, Inc. Disputes on items must be filed within three (3) days of an item’s receipt, or twenty-five (25) days of auction completion, whichever is sooner. Disputes will not be investigated beyond these timeframes and transactions will be considered complete.
4. Bid Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the auctioneer’s record is the official record of the sale. In case of any tie bids, the auctioneer’s ruling is final. Ahlers& Ogletree, Inc. will have sole and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is and/or may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a dispute.
5. Shipping: Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. does not provide shipping services at this time. We are happy to provide information about local shippers who can assist you with shipping. Shipping arrangements are solely the responsibility of the buyer.
6. Payment and Pick-Up Policy: Buyer will receive an invoice within three (3) business days after the auction. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. to make payment and remove their merchandise.
For absentee, online, and out-of-state buyers, full payment and removal of goods is required no later than ten (10) business days from the completion of the auction.
For local buyers, full payment and removal of goods is required no later than five (5) business days from the completion of the auction.
7. Storage and Fees: Failure to remove purchases within the above timeframes will result in Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. transporting and storing your property, with no liability to Ahlers& Ogletree, Inc., at an off-site warehouse facility. There will be a minimum transportation charge of $50.00, plus an ongoing storage fee of a minimum of $10.00 per lot, per day, that purchases remain in the storage facility. Merchandise left in storage for more than thirty (30) business days will be considered abandoned and will be sold at our discretion and date of our choosing. If the net resale of a lot (hammer price less 25% commission, all resale, storage, and transportation fees) is greater than $0.00, a check will be mailed to the Buyer’s address on file.
8. Buyer’s Premium: Buyer agrees to pay Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. a buyer’s premium of: 18% of the winning bid amount (15% for check or cash payments) for in-house, absentee, and phone purchases and/or 21% of the winning bid amount for online purchases.
9. Damages: Buyer assumes full responsibility for any and all items when the hammer falls. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises after the date of sale.
10. Estimates: Auction price estimates are given on each lot. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price or the actual value of any lot.
11. Lot Withdrawals: Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time from the auction for any reason.
12. Sales Tax: All purchases are subject to 8% Georgia sales tax unless Buyer has a valid tax exempt certificate on file with Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc.
13. Failure to Pay: If Buyer fails to pay the balance of the invoice at the close of the auction, or otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions, Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall be entitled to the following remedies: (1) to recover from Buyer any monetary loss arising on any resale of the Lot (including all costs of any resale or attempted resale); (2) any deposit or partial payment paid by Buyer: (3) to recover from Buyer all of its costs and expenses of collection, including attorney’s fees of fifteen percent (15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of 1.5% per month and costs; and (4) all other relief and remedies allowed by the law. Georgia law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all disputes involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in Fulton County, Georgia.
14. Payment Methods: Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. accepts checks, wire transfers, and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a flat $16 fee for international wire transfers. We will not release item(s) for shipment until payment has cleared the bank. There will be a $30.00 returned check fee for any and all check payments that are returned.
15. Modifications: Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. reserves the right to modify, add, or remove any section of these terms and conditions of sale at any time, with or without notice.
16. Registration: By registering and accepting a bidder number for the auction, Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of the sale as listed above.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.