Preview on Sunday Jan. 18th from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm and Monday the day of Sale from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
Terms & Conditions
1. All bids are to be per lot.
2. When the Auctioneer states sold, the highest bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the property sold, agrees to sign any requested confirmation of purchase, and agrees to pay the full purchase price therefore or such part upon such terms as the New England Auctions may require. All property shall be paid for and removed by the purchaser at his/her expense within seven (7) days of sale and, if not so removed, may be sold by the New England Auctions, at the sole risk and charge of the purchaser(s). New England Auctions will not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or otherwise responsible for any goods left in the our possession after seven (7) days. If the foregoing conditions or any applicable provisions of law are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to New England Auctions and the Consignor (including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser(s) liable for the bid price) we may either cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser(s), or resell the property. In such event, the purchaser(s) shall remain liable for any deficiency in the original purchase price and will also be responsible for all costs.
3. The highest acknowledge bid shall be increased by a BUYER'S PREMIUM OF 15%.
4. All property is sold "AS IS". We endeavor to describe the item and its condition to the best of our knowledge, however, New England Auctions assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the identification of the items.
4a. Notwithstanding this condition, property may be returned by the purchaser, and the sale rescinded, if: upon receipt the item proves to be damaged (provided such defects are not noted in the catalogue). Written notice shall be made within twenty-five (25) days of the day of sale or such complaint shall be waived.
5. New England Auctions reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before its actual sale, and to refuse any bid from any bidder.
6. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion either to determine the successful bidder, or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, New England Auctions sale records shall be conclusive as to the purchaser, amount of the highest bid, and all other respects.
7. Bids which are submitted to New England Auctions in writing, or are otherwise left with New England Auctions prior to an auction for execution at or below a specific price, are entertained and executed by New England Auctions for the convenience of bidders, but New England Auctions shall not be responsible for failing to execute such bids or for errors relating to the execution of such bids.