All property offered and sold through Liberty Art Auction shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By these terms and conditions.
1. All SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. All purchase(including buyers premium) will be subject to a New York State Sales Tax of 8.875% unless the buyer is an out-of state resident and lots are being shipped out of New York or the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate(an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Liberty Art Auction).
3.All properties are sold as is and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither auctioneer or consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall nor reply on the auctioneer,employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must reply only on his own inspection and opinions of all items. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Liberty Art Auction.
No GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR JADE: Liberty Art Auction does not guarantee the authenticity of the color or age of any jade. All Jade purchases, no returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer.
NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE PAINTINGS. Liberty Art Auction does not guarantee any of the lot number description, originator and the date of execution.
NO GUARANTEE OF THE AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE STAMPS, COIN, AND PAPER CURRENCY:Liberty Art Auction cannot guarantee any of the lot number description, illustrations, and conditions are provided as reference. All items sold as is, no returns.
4. We accept personal checks, money orders, cashier checks and wire transfers. All payments or settlements shall be made in US dollars. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. All properties purchased from Liberty Art Auction must be removed within 60 days after the auction date. Liberty Art Auctions will not be responsible for paid items left for over 60 days after the auction date. (unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 60 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) Liberty Art Auctions can exercise the right to re-auction.
5. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Liberty Art Auctions reserves the right to cancel any sale or bid before, during, and after the auction.
6. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
Liberty Art Auctions is pleased to announce that we will now be offering in-house shipping services, through Swift Shipper. In order to better serve our customers, their purchases can now be shipped directly from our gallery to their address of choice, avoiding pick-up fees and the hassle of having to contact another company. When making a purchase with Liberty Art Auctions, please inform us if you intend to take advantage of our in-house shipping services.
For more information about in-house shipping through Liberty Art Auction, please email Libertyartauction@gmail.com.
Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.