By bidding at each auction you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. All items are sold "AS IS". ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS.
2. Auctioneer has the right to make decision of final hammer price which is final sale price. Buyers must pay 20% buyer's premium being added to the hammer price, online bidders and phone bidders must pay 21% buyer's premium.
3. All buyers who are resident of Californian agree with paying California sales tax of 9% or buyers present resale certificate. Items shipped out of Californian are not subject to sales tax.
4. Antique Hunting Auction LLC "AHA" strongly suggests all buyers to double check and evaluate items before bidding. AHA does not guarantee age and authenticity of all properties or fine art, also does not guarantee the provenance. OUR POLICY IS SOLD "AS IS".
5. All Historic photos and photos of single valuable antique have a copy rights that can not be illegal published to public news papers or online for the purposes of business or discussed identifying without an agreement of consignors or AHA authorization.
6. The highest bidder of price are winning buyer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid, auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item or reoffer the item during a period of auction. Auctioneer executes all bids such as absentee, telephone, internet and floor bids.
7. Buyers come from foreign countries instead of U.S.A, Saying international buyers, should know their home countries customs law or regulations may prevent importing from endangered species such as, no limited to, tiger skin, ivory, tortoise shell and coral. International buyers also are responsible for taxes, tariffs and shipping fees to the buyer's country.
8. Successful buyers must be paid off balance within 7 days after the auction, and pick up items in which belong to buyers within 30 days after paid off. If buyer won't remove items, buyers would pay $35.00 per day for each item storage fee. AHA receives the payment by cash, check, wire transfer, PayPal (plus 4% service fees) or credit cards (plus 3% service fees). AHA suggests large purchase and international buyers to pay off payment via wire transfer. AHA won?t release items until we confirm money being paid off.
9. AHA does not help buyers to package and shipping items, we offer several shipping agents for buyers to select, its buyers option. Buyers are responsible for service fees being incurred by packaging and shipping. Shipping agents must show buyers signed release form to AHA, then we release items to shipping agents. After items release to shipping agent, AHA does not take any responsible for damage, lost, missing, etc. during shipping.
10. To participate our auction, all bidders must deposit $500 for security reason before an auction starts, if bidder failed to win items, AHA would refund $500.00 deposit within 3-5 business days. if a bidder won items, $500.00 deposit won't be refunded and deducted from total amount of payment.