Weekly Auctions of Exceptional Items
Malvern, PA, United States
DoneFri, Apr 24, 2015 2:00 PM GMT
April Collector's Gallery Auction
Gallery & Online Sale featuring Fine Chinese lots; American, English, Chinese Furniture; Fine Art Paintings and Prints, Art Glass, Flora Danica and other porcelain, Clocks and Watches.
Auction & Auctioneer Information
Wednesday and Thursday; April 22nd & 23rd; 10-4
Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT: Full payment, including the buyer's premium must be received within seven (7) business days after the auction. See auction description for the exact date. The following forms of payment are acceptable: cash, wire transfer, bank check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover). Payments must be made in full for all items bought in the auction before the items may be removed from our possession. We reserve the right to clear all payments before releasing your items. WIRE TRANSFERS: There is a $25 US dollar service fee for sending wire transfers. Bank information will be provided upon request. BANK CHECK PAYMENTS: Checks can be mailed to: Gordon S. Converse & Co. 57 Lancaster Ave, Suite B Malvern, PA 19355 CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Credit card payments can be made by calling 610-722-9004 or emailing the cardholder's name, card number, expiration date, security code & billing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. BUYER?S PREMIUM: Buyer?s premium is 20% for bidders on the floor, phone, or AuctionsAtConverse.com, LiveAuctioneers.com bidders must add 3%, totaling 23%. Bidders using the Invaluable platform (AuctionZip, etc.) must add 5% totaling 25%. This fee will be added to the hammer price. PLEASE REFERENCE YOUR INVOICE NUMBER ON ALL PAYMENTS. DEPOSITS: Deposits may be required for some bidders and may be paid via credit card before the start of the auction. By providing us with your credit card information you agree that we are authorized to charge you a deposit during the auction for items you have already won. By leaving a credit card with us you are authorizing CONVERSE to charge the full price of any items you won, plus the buyer's premium and any shipping fees. If an invoice is not paid in full 30 days after the auction, all deposits will be forfeit. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All sales are final. Since all sales are final, credit card chargebacks are not allowed. By agreeing to these terms, you are also agreeing not to reverse any credit card charges. We do not accept returns. Any items returned without prior written authorization will be considered abandoned and will become the property of CONVERSE. CONDITION REPORTS AND DESCRIPTIONS: Written and oral descriptions are only our opinion and do not guarantee authenticity, age, condition, material, etc. CONVERSE is not responsible or liable for the correctness or completeness of the catalog descriptions, and we do not scientifically test woods, precious metals, ceramics or any other material for age, species etc. It is always in the best interest of prospective bidders to examine items of interest before the sale. If you doubt the authenticity of something, we recommend you not bid, as failure to pay for winning lots will expose you to legal action. Absence of a condition report does not imply that the item is without defect or damage. You are welcome to call 610-722-9004 for a condition report. SHIPPING: CONVERSE is able to pack and ship most items. Please see the item?s description. We are not able to insure any shipments. If you would like your items shipped by another shipper we recommend you view our list of 3rd party shippers:www.auctionsatconverse.com/shippers.pdf. ITEM PICKUP: Our showroom is usually open for item pick up the first three business days after the auction, 10 AM EST ? 4 PM EST. The pickup address: Gordon S. Converse & Co. 57 Lancaster Ave, Suite B Malvern, PA 19355 See the auction description for more information. Any item not removed after 15 days will be subject to a storage fee. Any item not removed after 45 days will be considered abandoned and will become property of CONVERSE. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT: By placing a bid, you enter a legal contract guaranteeing your full payment in the time described. Late payments will be subject to additional fees. Failure to pay will result in legal action and you will be held liable for complete payment and any additional legal fees and expenses. PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL: By signing up for this auction you are consenting to receive promotional material from CONVERSE, including but not limited to, mailers and email. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Any information listed in the auction description supersedes the terms in this agreement when noted. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: All content, descriptions, images and information listed in this auction and related to this auction is copyrighted to Gordon S. Converse & Co.
Bid Anywhere, Anytime. Download the LiveAuctioneers App.Available on the App StoreAndroid App on Google Play
Using: The New LiveAuctioneers Site Classic Site