By bidding in this auction, all buyers shall accept and abide to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. ALL GOODS ARE SOLD "AS IS" "WHERE IS". ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Imeon Galleries has tried to catalog and describe the lots correctly, however, all property is sold "as is, where is" and neither the Gallery nor its consignors will be responsible for the description, genuineness, provenance, or condition of the property. No statement contained in the catalog or made orally at the sale or elsewhere, shall be deemed to be such a warranty, representation or an assumption of liability. All condition reports, measurements, opinion of values, age and quality in Auction catalog are not guaranteed and may vary in accuracy. It is the sole responsibility of prospective bidders or their agents to inspect all property prior to placing a bid. All weights & measurements are approximate. Defects are not necessarily noted in the catalog. Artist's names, signatures do not carry warranty and are not guaranteed.
2. The highest bidder, acknowledged by a designated gallery officer during the auction shall be the purchaser. All property must be paid for right after the conclusion of the Auction and no later than three (3) working days after the Auction's end. Cash, Money Orders, and credit card payments only through PayPal are accepted. Personal Checks and Bank Transfers will be accepted as well, but only if an arrangement is made prior to bidding. For any payment inquiries and arrangements, please call our office at (281)570-5333.
3. All items must be picked up or arranged for shipping within three (3) business days after an Auction's end. We can provide a list of packaging and shipment options to all interested parties. As a courtesy to a buyer, our shipping department will ship smaller items via USPS and FedEx. A full insurance of the final cost of items shipped, paid by the buyer, is required. Buyers are entirely responsible for all shipping charges, packaging costs and insurance premiums. Our shipping department can be contacted between 10:30 am and 16:30 pm at: (281)570-5333.
4. All Texas Residents must pay Texas State and Local Sales Tax, as required by Law, unless a Tax Exemption number is provided at the time of Payment.
5. Placing a bid indicates a FULL COMPLIANCE and UNDERSTANDING of the above Terms and Conditions.