TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Ivory items only shipped to United States addresses.
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should not be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. COR ANTIQUES attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them.
2. Neither COR ANTIQUES no the consignor make any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article or lot . If any dispute arises after the sale, COR ANTIQUES sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.If there ever is a case for a refund being issued, purchaser will be responsible to pay shipping fees and buyer's premium will not be refunded. Please bid responsibly and ask all questions prior to placing the bid,
5. For all residents of Florida, 6.00 % sales tax will be added to the invoice, unless a current Florida Resale Certificate is presented before bidding.
6. PAYMENT: We accept personal or company checks, cashier's checks, money orders, bank wire transfers, Visa and Master Card credit cards. If paying by check, money order, or cashier's check, we reserve the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of COR ANTIQUES and its bank. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
7. COR ANTIQUES reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction without liability.
8. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and as his sole discretion.
9. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling or resale price.
10. In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, COR ANTIQUES reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
11. Auctioneer has final discretion on sale of an item. His word is final.
The following terms and conditions have been added to our standard Terms and Conditions for bidders using Live Auctioneers. Use of LiveAuctioneers.com allows bidders to enter bids "live," that is, as property is offered for sale, just as if the bidder is present at the sale.
1. Bidders must register with LiveAuctioneers.com to participate in online bidding.
2. You hereby authorize COR ANTIQUES to verify the information you have provided with the appropriate third parties. It is our policy to protect the identity of any and all bidders and consignors at our sales, whether the bidder or consignor is present or has left an execution (absentee) bid with COR ANTIQUES.
3. In the case of lots upon which there may be a reserve price, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the consignor. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own property. The price recorded by the auctioneer and/or auction clerk takes priority and will be official. To maintain the continuity of the sale, it shall be the duty of the auctioneer to advance the bidding at his own discretion, and may reject a nominal or fractional advance, should it, in his opinion prove detrimental to the sale.
4. COR ANTIQUES Terms & Conditions define and control the relationship with our clients, despite the bidding venue or method the bidder employs. In the case of any disputes or conflicts between our Terms and Conditions and those of LiveAuctioneers.com, COR ANTIQUES Terms and Conditions control.
5. Bid increments may be changed at any time at the auctioneer's discretion. In some cases, these increments may not reflect those pre-programmed into the online bidding system. The auctioneer's decisions are final.
6. The online catalog may not always reflect the actual sequence of the auction or the lots to be presented. In some cases, the online catalog cannot be modified to accommodate last minute changes, such as withdrawal of an item,or a revised description or estimates. COR ANTIQUES will make every effort to alert online bidders of such changes at the time the lot is presented (or not, in the case of withdrawal), but we do not guarantee that we can do so in every case and assume no liability.
7. Successful Internet bidder's purchases have to be paid within 48 hours after receiving an invoice from COR ANTIQUES.
8. COR ANTIQUES is not responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs.
9. Condition statements are given as a courtesy to the client, and are only an opinion and should not be treated or relied upon as a statement of fact. COR ANTIQUES shall have no responsibility or liability for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
Purchaser is responsible for all costs of shipping. COR ANTIQUES includes estimated cost of packing and shipping for each lot in the catalog description and for delivery within the Continental U.S. COR ANTIQUES will recommend carriers and packers for very large and heavy items, and allows buyers to contract their own shipping company as a convenience to purchasers, but assumes no responsibility for their actions.
COR ANTIQUES DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RISK OR RESPONSIBILITY for International shipping of items that contain any amount of ELEPHANT Ivory, be sure that you understand our shipping policies prior to bidding. If you are unclear, please contact us at CORANTIQUES@yahoo.com for clarification.
Personal or company checks, cashier's checks, money orders, bank wire transfers, Visa, MasterCard American Express credit cards.