The following, as amended by and posted notices or announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by BLAIR'S AUCTIONS INC. (BA) Please Read this entire Agreement, Terms & Conditions of Sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER.
ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INQUIRIES PRIOR TO BIDDING. WRITTEN AND ORAL DESCRIPTIONS ARE OUR OPINIONS AND SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSTRUED AS A GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND TO THE AUTHENTICITY, AGE, CONDITION, MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER FEATURE OF ITEMS BEING SOLD.
ALA attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
2. All property is SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS and neither BA nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. NO Statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on BA's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, BA's sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. A 18.5% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on each item sold. (There is an additional 3% that Live Auctioneers charges. This is not a part of our charge.)
6. For all California residents 9.5% sales tax will be added to your invoice.
7. Payment: WE Accept bank wire transfers, personal or corporate checks, cashier's checks, money orders, VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Any amount over $ 10,000 will be paid via bank transfer. ALL INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES OVER $5,000 WILL BE PAID VIA BANK TRANSFER.PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS. We do accept PayPal payments. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction. This email will provide a link that allows you to pay immediately and securely online. It is your responsibility to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to pay through our online chek-out system. If paying by check, money order or cashier's check, BA reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of BA and its bank. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property tot he purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser for such property.
8. BA reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during or after the auction without liability.