Attention: All items are subject to a reserve.
We accept Personal Check, US Money Order or Wire Transfer as a payment method. We also accept Master Card and Visa card for total amount under $2000. Payment instructions will be provided to successful bidders when the auction ends. Personal Checks have to be cleared before the item can be removed.
1.2. Additional Payment Details:
After the auction; you will receive an email with payment instructions. You can see that the payment methods displayed above are the ones accepted by us. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. If you want more info on us or the item; you can contact us here: email@example.com.
2. Shipping Methods:
We do NOT ship, however, we provide contact info of local shippers who offer pickup and shipping service at a fee. Contact info will be provided to successful bidders with the Invoice.
Written authorization from the buyer, and proper ID must be presented for your agent to pick up the items. A confirmation must be signed when picking up items.
Items must be paid in full and cleared in full before them can be picked up.
3: Moneyback Guarantee and Return Options:
3.1 If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone within 7 days of pickup of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 20% for some items, please contact us to see if the item you are interested has a restocking fee.
3.2 We will acknowledge your return request within 7 days.
You will ship the item back to the warehouse within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
3.3 The item must be returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured (if available) for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
3.4 The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance, unless agreed otherwise.
3.5 After we verify the returned item is as originally sent, we must issue a refund within 5 days.
Conditions of Sale
1. A buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price of each lot and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. The buyer's premium per lot is 25% of the successful bid.
2. The Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any property before or during the auction.
3. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer, all bids are by lot as numbered in the Gallery' catalog.
4. The Gallery reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on the Gallery' part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the absolute discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, the Gallery' sale record is conclusive. Although in the Gallery' discretion it may execute order bids or accept telephone bids as a convenience to bidders who are not present at auctions, the Gallery is not required to do so and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
5. If the auctioneer decides that any opening bid is below the value of the item offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the article from sale, and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, he may reject the advance.
6. If any applicable conditions contained herein are not complied with by the purchaser, the Gallery may, in addition to other remedies available by law and without limitation, (a) hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, (b) retain any payment made by the purchaser, and/or (c) resell the property at public auction without reserve or privately and the original purchaser will be liable for any deficiency in the purchase price, all costs and expenses, including without limitation handling and warehousing, the expenses of both sales, reasonable attorney's fees, commissions on both sales at regular rates, incidental and consequential damages and all other charges due here under. In addition, a defaulting purchaser hereby grants to the Gallery a security interest in, and it may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations, any property in the Gallery' possession owned by such purchaser. The Gallery shall have all of the rights afforded a secured party under provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code applicable in the State of Florida with respect to such property and the Gallery may apply against such obligations all monies held or received by the Gallery for the account of, or due from the Gallery to, such purchaser. At the Gallery' option, payment will not be deemed to have been made in full until the Gallery have collected funds represented by checks, or, in the case of bank or cashier's checks, the Gallery have confirmed their authenticity.
8. Unless exempt by law, the purchaser shall pay any state and local sales tax at the time of the payment of the total purchase price or any part thereof.
10. The Gallery will not arrange delivery of a purchased lot, within or outside the State or Country. The Gallery is not responsible for the acts or omissions of carriers or packers, or the employees or agents of either, of purchased lots, whether or not recommended by the Gallery. The Gallery is not responsible for the damages or losses that happen after the pick up of the items.
11. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described by the Seller of the item. All items will be sold "as is, where-is".
12. However, if within 7 calendar days after the sale of any lot the purchaser gives notice in writing to the Gallery that the lot is not acceptable and within 3 calendar days after such notice the purchaser returns the lot to the Gallery in the same condition as when sold, the Gallery will refund the full purchase price.