CONDITIONS OF SALE ONLINE
1. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Term are strictly Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, certified check or approved personal check with proper identification. We reserve the right to hold merchandise until the check clears our bank if buyers is unknown to us.
3. A 20% buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
4. N.J. sales tax of 6% will be collected unless we have a copy of purchaser’s resale certificate.
5. Purchasers are responsible for examining each lot prior to bidding. All items sold “AS IS”. Neither the auctioneer nor the consignors make any warranties of representation of any kind regarding said property.
6. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO REMOVE ALL PROPERTY FROM ROSE HILL WITH IN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE SALE DATE.
Please note that according to our terms and conditions all lots not removed from Rose Hill Auction Gallery within ten (10) Business Days of the auction will be transferred to Box Brothers’ storage facility. A handling and insurance fee will be incurred upon removal. For the convenience of the successful bidder, all purchased lots will be transferred to their storage facility together. Box Brothers conditions on next page.
7. All items sold to highest bidder as acknowledged by auctioneers. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid. If a dispute between two bidders arises, the item will be re-auctioned.
8. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or at the sale.
9. The purchaser is responsible for items at the fall of the hammer. Purchasers are responsible for any damages incurred during removal of purchases.
10. Failure to abide by these conditions will result in revocation of auction privileges.