***** Please register early for guaranteed approval for this auction.*****
For your convenience, we welcome Telephone and Absentee bids. Absentee bids left at Live Auctioneer are not the same as bids left at Just Bid LLC directly. Please call (201) 917-9689 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out the form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Just Bid LLC assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity or the authorship of any property identified herein (that is, the identity of the creator or the period, culture, source or origin). Just Bid LLC makes no warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose as it relates to description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, safety, reliability or condition of the property. No statement in the online catalog, invoice, oral or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an admission of liability. The absence of condition remarks in the description DOES NOT mean the item is in perfect condition. Please examine carefully all detailed photos provided. Just Bid LLC will not be held responsible for any color variations of online photographs. All measurements are approximate.
However, if within 3 days after receipt of any SIGNED property (for example: Cartier, Tiffany & Co., Rolex) the purchaser gives notice in writing to Just Bid LLC that the signed property is counterfeit and within 5 days after such notice, demonstrates to Just Bid LLC satisfaction, by providing properly executed and notarized affidavit from the MAKER of the signed property, that it is counterfeit and within 5 days after such notice the purchaser returns the purchased property to Just Bid LLC in the same condition as when sold. Just Bid LLC will refund the full purchased price.
2) BIDDING. When making a bid, a bidder agrees and assumes personal liability to pay the hammer price, including the buyer's premium, shipping and insurance cost. You are agreeing to a legally binding contract. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY. The highest bidder will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, Just Bid LLC has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
3) BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 22% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
19% to Just Bid LLC + 3% to Live Auctioneer = 22% Buyer?s Premium up to $100,000
12% to Just Bid LLC + 3% to Live Auctioneer = 15% Buyer?s Premium above $100,001
4) PAYMENTS. All payments must be made in US currency. All purchases must be settled within three (3) business days from invoice date. We accept Wire transfer, Personal Check, Business Check, Certified Check or Money Order. For International buyers, we only accept Wire Transfer. Checks will not be deemed to constitute payment until cleared. A $25 fee will be charged on all checks returned by the buyer's bank.
If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser. We report all non-paying bidders to Live Auctioneer as well as to other auction houses. We reserve the right to report such nonpayment to credit and collection agencies in our sole discretion.
5) TAXES. New Jersey Sales Tax of 7% will be charged on all purchases unless a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or b) for item(s) is being shipped out of New Jersey.
6) SHIPPING. Buyer Pays Shipping and Insurance Costs. All shipments are fully insured. Paid Lot(s) will be shipped within 2 to 3 business days from the date payment cleared in Just Bid LLC?s bank account.
Buyers who prefer to use their own shipping accounts, accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the package. No refunds and none negotiable.
International Shipment, taxes and duties are your responsibility.
RESIDENTIAL shipping address poses greater risk of theft. To avoid this, please make sure that there is an adult with a valid photo ID to sign for the package or email email@example.com your work address. Just Bid LLC is not responsible for loss to residential shipments. You, the buyer/recipient accepts full responsibility for loss. No refunds and none negotiable.
In case of damage, there will be an investigation. Detailed photographs of the item and with all the shipping materials must immediately be email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If damages incurred as a result of packaging, Just Bid LLC will reimburse the paid hammer price of the item only not including the buyer?s premium and shipping cost. If damages incurred as a result of the shipping services, a claim will be submitted on your behalf and any settlement will be reimbursed to you.
7) COMPETING BID. The auctioneer may be accepting bids for an item from other sources. These include: absentee bids filed at Just Bid LLC, telephone bids and other bidding platforms.
8) PAID LOTS. For buyers who will request to put a hold on the shipment, Just Bid, LLC shall have no liability for lost or any damage to property. Unclaimed paid lots for over 2 months from the auction date will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be issued.
9) Changes to Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to terms and conditions every auction. Please review these terms and conditions every time you register to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Just Bid LLC.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.