The following terms and conditions are automatically accepted by all those who register as bidders to the online sale.
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of a lot includes the hammer price of the lot and the packing, shipping and insurance charges.
2. Packing, Shipping & Insurance: All items are professionally packed in our gallery and insured for the total sales price. We ship worldwide via UPS, DHL and Fedex. The cost of packing, shipping and insurance shall be borne by the buyer. Please contact our offices via email to get an estimate of shipping costs.
Buyers can also schedule a pickup of the lot. In this case, we will charge only the costs of packaging. In case of a planned withdrawal of a lot by the buyer, Emporium Art does not assume responsibility for damage or loss of the lot.
3. Payment Due The buyer shall communicate with the seller within three days of the completion of the online sale. The buyer must make payment within seven days of receipt of notification of a successful bid.
The lot that has not been paid within seven days of the notification may be put online for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future online sales and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
4. Methods of Payments: We accept payments by bank transfer, credit card VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Payment by credit card or paypal will result in adding an additional percentage on the total sales price. The percentage varies by the country of origin. To get an estimate of cost, please contact our offices.
The amounts received must match those shown in the invoice and sent to the buyer. We do not accept costs charged by banks, credit cards, paypal accounts of the buyers. Lots will not be shipped until the balance is not paid in full invoice amount.
International bidders are responsible for taxes and duties imposed by their governments upon receipt of the items.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the online sale coordinator shall decide the buyer.
6. Technical problems: Emporium Art is not responsible in any way for problems of a technical nature which do not allow participation in the online sale. Emporium Art should not also be held responsible for any problems related to internet connection or any technical hardware or software to anyone that occur during the online sale. Emporium Art will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Emporium Art is not responsible for any bids placed "accidentally" or by "mistake" from any source.
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Emporium Art reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
8. Inquiries: Please contact our office by email for specific questions regarding lots at online sale. Answers will be provided in a timely fashion until online sale start time. Emporium Art believes, to the best of its knowledge, that the information presented in any listing has come from reliable sources. Emporium Art makes no warranties of any kind related to the information presented in any listing. If you are uncertain please contact us with your questions prior to bidding. If you are still uncertain after we reply, please refrain from bidding.
9. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. If an item or the condition of the item is different than described, the buyer has the right to contact Emporium Art within 3 days after the receipt. After these 3 days period all items are considered "as is", without recourse.
10. Jurisdiction: You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Emporium Art resides in the courts of Perugia, Italy.