1. We provide best knowledge disclosed to us about auction items.
2. RESERVE or MINIMUM PRICES: If a lot is offered subject to a reserve or minimum price (the confidential minimum price below which the lot will not be sold), the Auctioneer may implement such reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor, whether by opening bidding or continuing bidding until the reserve is obtained, or by placing consecutive bids, or bids in response to other bidders.
3. BIDDING: The Auction House reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders the Auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to reopen bidding.
4.Item must be paid off within 24 hrs after the completion of the auction. We accept Pay Pal, wire transfer or Western Union/Money Gram. Please check with us if you have any question regarding payment or any other subject.
5. Buyer/bidder will have to pay 15% cancellation fee in case buyer/bidder decide not to take the winning lot. This fee will waive buyer/bidder from any dispute
6. In any case, Buyer/Bidder will bear or pay all return shipping/insurance charges if item need to sent back to auction house.
7. This Auction bidding is in US dollars.