All property offered and sold through Space-Lab Auctions is offered and sold according to the terms and conditions below. By placing a bid in any form, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The BUYER is responsible for arranging their own shipping. Space-Lab Auctions does not have the facilities to pack or ship items in house.
01. All items are sold as-is. All sales are final. No returns. No exceptions
02. All purchases are subject to a Texas State sales tax of 8.25% unless (1) the buyer is an out of state resident and lots are being shipped out of Texas or (2) the purchaser has a valid tax resale certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Space-Lab Auctions)
03. Payment: We accept Checks, American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Once payment has been received and cleared, merchandise purchased will be released. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank, verification of identity is required (by providing a form of government-issued photo identification, such as a passport, identity card or driver's license), and confirmation of permanent address. Items will not be released for shipment until the check has cleared, and funds are made available. Credit card payments will be charged an additional 3% convenience fee is payable on the total of the hammer price, buyer's premium, tax and shipping cost, if applicable.
04. All items are sold as-is, where-is. We do our best to describe the items; our descriptions are no way to be interpreted as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition and materials. Shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser. Purchase is not contingent upon shipping costs. You must be aware of the shipping costs before you bid on an item.
05. All items are sold to the highest bidder by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to not accept any bid. Bidding may be reopened at the auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time.
06 Late payments/default rates and fees: If any payment is not made within 10 days after its due date, or if buyer defaults in its dealings with Space-Lab Modern or breaches buyer's obligations, buyer agrees to pay to Space-Lab Modern all damages and attorneys' fees and expenses, together with interest at the highest rate allowed by law on the balance due.
07. International buyers should be aware that certain countries do not allow the importation of items containing materials made from endangered species. This includes, but not limited to, ivory coral and tortoise shell. It is the buyers responsibility to check the relevant import and customs regulations prior to bidding.
08. Pick Up & Storage: All items purchased from this sale at Space-Lab Auctions must be paid in full within 10 days after the auction date. All items purchased from Space-Lab Auctions must be removed within 14 days after the auction date. Unpaid invoices will be disputed on live auctioneers after 14 days. All items left in the gallery will incur a daily storage fee of $5.00 per lot no matter the size if not picked up from our warehouse after 14 days from the date of the auction.
09. Delivery & Shipping: All items not being picked up by the buyers at Space-Lab Auctions warehouse, will need to be picked up by the buyers chosen shipping agent. Space-Lab Auctions does not handle any packing or shipping. Buyer must contact the shipping company directly after the auction to arrange shipment and payment for shipping. Space-Lab Auctions is not responsible for any damage to items caused by shippers; all such claims must be settled between the buyer and the shipper. Delivery and shipping fees shall be payable by the buyer and are NOT refundable. Buyers shipping internationally are responsible for obtaining pre-auction estimates and for making shipping arrangements directly with the third party shipper.
10. Disputes: The auctioneer determines the highest bidder and resolves any disputes. Buyers will have 30 days after the auction date to contact Space-Lab Auctions if they feel an item is a miss-represented. Space-Lab Auctions will not be responsible for any items after 30 days from the auction date.
11. Jurisdiction: The buyer agrees that the state and federal courts in Dallas County in the state of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising out of buyer's purchase of items from Space-Lab Auctions and that service of process in any such proceeding shall be effective if mailed to buyer at buyer's address last supplied to Space-Lab Auctions.