THIS AGREEMENT is made between ABO ANTIQUES AND GALLERY (Company),
with a principal place of business at 5091 Walnut Grove Ave Rosemead, CA 91770,
Please Advise: Abo Gallery offers description and condition report with the sole purpose of behaving and executing third-party selling platform. Therefore, the bidders and Abo Gallery should understand there's no liability for potential error or misleading information. Any statement or fact in the description and condition report is written and presented as an sole opinion from the auctioneer and auction house. However, description and condition report which involve or mention to illegal or potential illegal material, such as endangered animal, are permanently prohibited and banned. Re-delivering missing or un-mentioned condition fact of any auction-lot is not mandatory for Abo Gallery to inform bidder in any form of communication and does not guarantee the item itself it's in perfect condition or condition as descriptive.Along with description, Abo Gallery Staff apologize for the actual item condition and information that can't deliver with our online pictures, including actual detailed appearance, material, age, tactile impression, and color differential. We'll do our best to maintain the item condition for shipping with professional packaging. If there's a concern of a lot regarding to picture quality, please message us on invaualbe or advise via firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Company is engaged in the distribution, conversion, and sale of Art Collection
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. An 20% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot for floor and phone bidders, a 25% buyer's premium for LiveAuctioneers.com.
3. All purchases (including buyer's premium) will be subjected to California's prevailing tax unless the buyer is on out-of-state resident and lots are being shipped out of California, or if the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Abo Antiques and Gallery).
4.All properties are sold as is, and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the auctioneer nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items: we offer a preview and high resolution photos for potential buyers to review and make their own conclusions about the piece. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Abo Gallery. NO GUARANTEE OF PROVANCE: Abo Gallery is not responsible for the research and provenance of each item. Abo Gallery is not responsible for authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and make no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold "as is" and without recourse. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR JADE: Abo Gallery does not guarantee the authenticity of the color or age of any jade. All jade will be sold as it, without any warranties. All sales are final in jade purchase, no returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE PAINTINGS: Abo Gallery does not guarantee any of the lot number descriptions concerning Chinese paintings including authentication, originator, and the date of execution. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE STAMPS, COINS, AND/OR PAPER CURRENCY: Abo Gallery does not guarantee any of the lot numbers description, illustrations, and conditions are provided as reference. All items sold as, no returns.
5.All bidders shall obtain a biding number tag/pad at least 30 minutes before the start of the auction by presenting his/her ID or valid passport. All bidders shall keep the number tag/pad under his/her safe custody. The tag/pad shall not be lent to any other person(s). Otherwise, he/she shall bear all the responsibilities associated with the use of his/her number tag/pad for bidding or any other use.
6.All buyers must provide a credit card in order to approve requests in case of default by the buyer. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 24-48 hours with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. You will be given the opportunity as that time to contact us and let us know you preferred method of making payment (credit card, check, or wire transfer). By providing Abo Gallery with this information , you allow us to charge immediately refund $100 USD to ensure validity of the credit card. Jump Auction House reserves the right to charge up to 30% deposit fee to customer who make purchase in excess of $10,000, or 10 lots.
7.We accept credit cards (Master Card, Visa, and Discover), checks, cash, and wire transfers. Payments over $3000.00 will be charged an additional 3%, if payment is made by credit card. If payment is made by cash, wire transfer or check there is no additional charge. All payments or settlements shall be made in US Dollars. Buyers can only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 20 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 30 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from Abo Gallery must be removed within 60 days after the action date. Abo Gallery e is not responsible for paid items left for over 60 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement had been made). Items left after 60 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) Abo Gallery can exercise the right to re-auction.
8. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at this discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Abo Gallery reserves the right to cancel any sale of bid before, during, and after the auction.
9. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to law governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restriction from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.