CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR BUYERS
1. Buyers will be charged a premium at 20% of the final hammer price. Additional charges apply to online bidding. Full terms & conditions are available on the relevant websites.
2. All buyers will be invoiced within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Payment is required within 24 hours of invoicing. All funds must be cleared before goods are released.
3.We request that all purchases are collected immediately after the sale. If you require us to store the items for you, this can be arranged for a fee with a member of staff.
4. Only following payment (cleared funds) and collection of the purchased item(s) is the purchase contract deemed to be completed. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure both payment and collection are arranged in a period of time following the sale date of no more than 14 days.
5. Should the buyer be unable to conform, they must obtain approval prior to purchase.
6. Talat Auctions reserves the right to charge for storage and associated costs for non-payment/collection that exceed the 14 day allowance. Storage charges will be levied at a rate of £5.00 per lot per day. All amounts accrued up to the date of collection must be paid before goods are released.
7. If the buyer has failed to collect within a period of 28 days (from sale date), Talat Auctions reserves the right to re-enter the uncollected items through auction, to recover the cost of storage and associated costs. At this time the buyer relinquishes all claims to ownership and any right to financial compensation.
8. It is the bidder's responsibility to know what they are bidding on and to ensure that they are satisfied with the condition & overall description of any lot on which they bid. If you have any questions, queries or concerns regarding any lot then YOU MUST CONTACT TALAT AUCTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. We are willing to answer any questions and provide any additional photographs to the best of our ability. All bids are considered binding and any failure to pay for or attempt to return any lot won by accepted bid will be recorded as a failure to complete the transaction with online bidding platforms being notified accordingly.
It is the responsibility of buyers to familiarise themselves with our Terms & Conditions before entering into a legal contract.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.