W/Central Bird and Foliage Decoration. 18.25'' X 14'' W w/2.5'' Break. 18.25'' X 13.5'' W/2.5'' Break, Small Bends.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
1. The Seller, Cataloger, or Auctioneers, assume NO liability for mis-description of any lot in this catalog. Although we believe the descriptions to be fair & accurate, they are our opinion, and the buyer is relying on their own inspection and not any representation made by the seller or seller’s agent.
2. All lots are sold AS-IS with any and all faults. All sizes listed are approximate. The title to the merchandise transfers at knock-down.
3. In case of a disputed bid, the Auctioneer will, at his discretion, determine the buyer, or re-open the lot for bidding. Due to uncertainties in internet bidding occasionally an item may sell to a floor bidder for the same price as an internet bidder had bid. The record of sale kept by the clerk & auctioneers shall be final in all disputes
4. All purchases will be paid prior to removal from the auction site. Internet bidders will receive an emailed invoice within 5 days of the end of the auction. This invoice will include combined shipping for multiple purchases. Shipping charges will include actual packing cost, shipping, & insurance. Internet bidders must make payment and pick-up, or make arrangements to have shipped, their items within 7 days of the auction. All goods left will be at the sole risk of buyer.
5. Auctioneers will help to arrange shipping of larger items through a third party shipper, or a shipper of the buyer’s choice. Shipping charges for these items will be paid directly to the shipper. The auctioneer assumes no liability on shipped goods.
6. 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax will be charged on all purchases unless a current sales tax number is on file with the Auctioneers. Goods shipped to out-of-state buyers will not be taxable.
7. Payment is due for internet bidders within 7 days of the auction and shall be made with Paypal, Pennsylvania Check, Money Order, Traveler’s Check, Mastercard or Visa
8. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them.
9. All questions on items at the auction must be received within 24 hours of the auction.
10. Hassinger & Courtney does not guarantee the mechanism of any clock in regards to completeness or operation.
11. Online bidders will be required to place their contact information on file with Live Auctioneers.
12. Online bidders will be subject to a 15% buyer’s premium added to the final hammer price of each item purchased.
13. Hassinger & Courtney Auctioneers will not be held liable for non-execution of bids.
14. Acceptance of the bidders registration, or bidding on an item indicates your acceptance of these terms.