Royal Doulton Toby Mug, Marked Royal Doulton, "Robin Hood", D6541, 1959, 2 ¾" (H)
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer’s premium of 10% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. For buyers using the online bidding service, a buyer’s premium of 20% shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price.
2. The total sales price is subject to applicable sales tax. PA residents will pay 6% unless a tax exempt form is on file.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, bank check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & Paypal. No personal checks will be accepted.
4. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than fourteen (14) days following the auction. After that time, the sale will be deemed null and void and the items become the property of Alderfer’s.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction center. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the Monday following the day of auction. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining at the auction center will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
6. Packing, shipping & insurance are handled by The Packaging Store, a third party shipper. The shipper will pack multiple items of similar size & type together if possible. General questions regarding shipping/insurance and tracking should be directed to “The Packaging Store” at (215) 361-6940 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of payment for shipping. For large/oversized items and furniture we refer you to “Vintage Transport”. For a quote for these items, please call 800-333-0056 (Eastern United States) or 888-882-4442 (Western United States).
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer’s decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
11. Alderfer’s will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing and a fifty-dollar minimum bid is required per item. Phone bidding is an available service and must be arranged in advance with our staff.
12. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is July 6, 2005 at 1 pm EST.
13. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and, for Internet buyers condition is described below. All goods are sold “AS IS” and “WITHOUT RECOURSE”.
14. 10 Day Guarantee Terms:
All items in the catalog are sold as described. See Glossary of Terms. All returns must be made within the 10 days following the auction. After the 10 day period all items are considered as is where is, without recourse. Refunds in cash or credit shall be for the purchase price only; shipping costs excluded. Any announcements and addendums prior to the auction take precedence over the description in the catalog. The guarantee is only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be in the same condition as when purchased. Discrepancies of description shall be decided by mutually agreed upon experts in the field. The authentication must be in writing and is at the expense of the purchaser. Bidding at a Cataloged Auction indicates that you have read and accepted these conditions.