Lot 16 View Catalog
Artist: ANONYMOUS Size: 27 1/8 x 39 1/8 in./68.8 x 99.5 cm Litho. Invicta, Porto Although founded in 1951 as a sports car race, the Portuguese Grand Prix did not become part of the Formula One circuit until 1958. It would remain part of Formula One only until 1960 -- the year of this poster -- after which it would shut down until 1964, when the name was resurrected for a brief Formual Three event.
|Estimate||$1,200 – $1,500|