GOLDEN WEDDING PURE RYE WHISKEY IN ORIGINAL PAPER American Pure Rye Whiskey Golden Wedding brand in its original Watermarked paper wrapping. Made by Schenley Industries, first sold in 1856. Size: 7 1/3 x 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"
Items may be picked up in-person on the day of auction at the venue. Items requiring shipment will be handled either by Manor's in-house shipping department or Manor's designated 3rd party professional shipping partner. Manor Auctions reserves the right to designate your shipment in-house or 3rd party. Manor will generally pack ship non-fragile items fitting safely in a flat-rate shipping box in-house. Shipments outside this criteria will be handled by our local 3rd party partner. Manor personally knows its 3rd party provider and they provide excellent professional packing and shipping service for Manor's customers. Please allow up to 7 business days after receipt of shipping payment for your purchases to ship. Buyers receive their shipment tracking information once their items ship. Depending on size and value, domestic shipments are sent via USPS, FedEx or UPS. International shipments are sent USPS Express Mail International. All shipments will include mandatory insurance and tracking delivery confirmation. Shipping claims and issues must take place no more than 10 days of receipt. Manor Auctions assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items received through post. All shipping claims MUST be processed and resolved through the organization by which they were shipped. Absolutely no refunds or claims may be submitted beyond 15 days of receiving a package. LOCAL PICKUP: Buyers are allowed to pick their items up in person at our headquarters: 2415 North Monroe St. Ste. 260, Tallahassee FL. All local pickups must take place within 10 days of the auction.
Manor Auctions accepts Check, Visa, MasterCard, Wire Transfer, Money Order and Cash in person. ATTENTION: AT AUCTION HOUSE DESCRETION - A BUYER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY BY BANK WIRE. PLEASE CONTACT THE GALLERY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THIS POLICY. Gallery Contact: 850-523-3787 or servicemanorauctions.com
Accepted payment methods
All bidders in the state of Florida are required to pay applicable state local sales tax unless Manor Auctions has a valid copy of your re-sale certificate on file.
bLIVE INTERNET BIDDERS - PLEASE BID QUICKLY ON AUCTION DAY AS WE HAVE 1000 LOTS AND THE AUCTIONEER SELLS AT A BRISK PACEBBRBR
bPlease see Description field for condition report. Call the gallery directly with inquiries 850-523-3787.b brbr bConsign With Manor Auctions - Fine Art Collectibles Auctioneer:b consignmanorauctions.com brbr bContact Manor Auctions:b servicemanorauctions.com brbr bAuction Location: b Manor's Tallahassee Florida Gallery, 2415 N. Monroe St., Tallahassee FL 32303brbr bLot Viewing Inspection: b7 Days Week 10:00am â 9:00pm and 9:00am on sale day. Lot viewing takes place within the Tallahassee Auction Gallery. Lot viewing is also available by appointment.brbr bCondition:b Although best effort is made to adequately describe faults and issues, Manor Auctions strongly encourages in-person inspection of items by the bidder. Descriptive text regarding the condition of items lots are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements of fact, and do not constitute a representation, warranty, or assumption of liability by Manor Auctions. Bidders should complete all due diligence they feel necessary prior to executing bids. As it pertains to condition, all lots are sold AS IS. Manor Auctions does its best to accurately assess the condition of each lot.br bVGC:b Extremely good condition with no issues noted.br bGC:b Some sign of age or use is to be expected. Any issues would be defined in the description.br bOther:b Any other condition reports or issues will be defined within the description. brbr bAuthenticity :b All single lots of coins, jewelry, diamonds gems, named manufacturers, art, militaria and composition type material in the description are guaranteed authentic. Bid with confidence. brbr bAbsentee Internet Bidders:b Manor Auctions strongly encourages bidders to Bexecute realistic absentee bidsB if they have a serious desire to successfully win the lot. LiveAuctioneers will bid incrementally on bidder's behalf, Bonly to the next highest increment necessary to successfully win a bid Bon the lot. This means if an Internet bidder leaves an absentee bid of 1000 on a lot and competitive bidding for the lot stops at 650 - the Internet bidder wins the lot at 650. Leaving realistic absentee bids ensures bidders the opportunity to successfully bid on lots they desire to own.brbr bLive Internet Bidders:b Due to differing Internet connection speeds and the pace of the live auction, Manor Auctions strongly encourages bidders to Bbid quicklyB during the live auction. Lots are sold at an approximate rate of 70 - 80 per hour. Hesitation in executing a bid via live Internet bidding may result in a bidder losing the lot if the bid is not received quickly enough. Again, bidders please bid quickly and BDO NOT HESITATE Bwhile bidding live during the auction. Once a lot closes - it WILL NOT be re-opened. brbr centeriThank you for visiting Manor Auctionsbr This Auction Proudly Brought To You By Manor Auctions, LLC A business built on integrity, reliability and expertise - one customer at a time.i
BIDDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. SHIPPING: Items may be picked up in-person on the day of auction at the venue. Items requiring shipment will be handled either by Manor's in-house shipping department or Manor's designated 3rd party professional shipping partner. Manor Auctions reserves the right to designate your shipment in-house or 3rd party. Manor will generally pack & ship non-fragile items fitting safely in a flat-rate shipping box in-house. Shipments outside this criteria will be handled by our local 3rd party partner. Manor personally knows its 3rd party provider and they provide excellent professional packing and shipping service for Manor's customers. Please allow up to 7 business days after receipt of shipping payment for your purchases to ship. Buyers receive their shipment tracking information once their items ship. Depending on size and value, domestic shipments are sent via USPS, FedEx or UPS. International shipments are sent USPS Express Mail International. All shipments will include mandatory insurance and tracking / delivery confirmation. Shipping claims and issues must take place no more than 10 days of receipt. Manor Auctions assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items received through post. All shipping claims MUST be processed and resolved through the organization by which they were shipped. Absolutely no refunds or claims may be submitted beyond 15 days of receiving a package. LOCAL PICKUP: Buyers are allowed to pick their items up in person at our headquarters: 2415 North Monroe St. Ste. 260, Tallahassee FL. All local pickups must take place within 10 days of the auction.
2. LOTS: Accurate descriptions are provided for each individually described item in the auction on a best effort basis and are not intended to be definitive scholarly works or appraisals. Conditions provided are only the opinion of the auction house. The bidder is ultimately responsible for determining the condition of a lot. Unless otherwise described, single item lots of coins, jewelry, diamonds, named manufacturers, artists & described composition / material are guaranteed authentic. If a guaranteed item is deemed "not" to be authentic by a panel of 3 competent authorities, a full refund of the purchase price and buyer's premium shall be the limit of liability of the auction company and or its representatives. Returns must be pre-authorized and made within 10 days of receipt of purchase. All guarantees are void if an item has been tampered with, enhanced, altered, damaged or removed from original mounting. Lots of MORE THAN A SINGLE ITEM of any product are intended as "dealer" lots. Lots of more than a single item are sold as-is, where is, absolutely no exceptions, warranties or guarantees. The ultimate determination as to authenticity and condition is the responsibility of the bidder. The placing of a bid will be taken as full agreement to all terms & conditions. The estimated values shown after each lot are the auctioneer's estimate of what each lot is likely to realize. Generally the estimates are based on like comparable sales of equitable items in kind, like and quality. The auction house has the right to withdraw any lot.
3. ABSENTEE BIDDING: Absentee Bidding is used by those who cannot attend the auction in person. Absentee bids may be submitted via email, our website, Internet bidding websites, mail or fax. Absentee bidders agree to all terms and conditions. In terms of a tie bid between an absentee bidder and the auction floor, the auction floor will win said item at their amount bid. Although best effort is made, Auctioneer cannot guarantee the execution of absentee bids.
4. TELEPHONE BIDDERS: All telephone bids must be submitted no less than 24 hours prior to auction. Telephone bids may be submitted via email, our website, mail or fax. Although best effort is made, Auctioneer cannot guarantee the execution of telephone bids.
4. BIDDING: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. Once a bid is announced "Sold", the high bidder has purchased the lot. All sales are final.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM: A buyer's premium of 17.5% applies to all lots. And will be added to the hammer price. According to Florida law, the Buyer's Premium is considered a component of the purchase price, and is therefore subject to state and local sales tax.
6. PAYMENT: All bidders, regardless of venue by which they bid, are required to pay within 7 days of auction. Accepted domestic forms of payment are cash, check, bank wire, MasterCard, Discover or Visa. ATTENTION: REGARDLESS OF ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS, BUYERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY BY BANK WIRE AT AUCTION HOUSE DESCRETION . If payment is not received within 7 days, the auction house has the right to deem the sale "null & void" and a non-paying bidder claim can be left. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $40 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
7. SALES TAX: Florida residents and Auction Floor bidders are required to pay applicable Florida state and local sales tax on all taxable items purchased. Tax exempt bidders must have a current copy of a Florida Sales Tax ID / Re-Sale Certificate on file.
8. RESERVE: Most lots are offered without reservation or minimum bid. In an instance of a reserve, the auctioneer will announce the lot being sold as having a reserve. The reserve will never be greater than the low estimate. If a lot is offered with a reserve, we may implement that reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor. This bidding will not constitute opening bidding. If no opening bid is received we will pass the item. However once bidding is opened Auctioneer will bid on behalf of the consignor to reach the reserve price.
9. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to complete registration, including Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, Signature and Drivers License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION IS ACCURATE & UP TO DATE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. Neither Manor Auctions nor Sun State Collectibles LLC will be held responsible for any delays or losses due to false information provided at the time of registration.
10. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances shall be regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to determine the opening bid / minimum bid on all lots. The auctioneer reserves the right to pass / no sale any lot. The auctioneer may reject nominal bids, small opening bids or very nominal advances made with the purpose of disparaging an item. If a lot fails to achieve a bid equal to or exceeding 60 - 70% of the low estimate, the item may be passed and not sold and may not be re-offered until a later sale. Items which are not reserved are sold at the auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid. The auctioneer reserves the right to execute absentee bids on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer acts as agent only, and shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
11. BID INCREMENTS: All bids, including absentee and Internet must be on increment. The auctioneer reserves the right to deviate from the established increment at their discretion. Increments are as follows:
12. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. The auctioneers sole resolution of dispute applies also to all bidding mediums.
13. CONSIGNORS: Consignors are NOT permitted to bid on their own items. This is called "shill bidding" and is illegal by Florida Auction Law standards. By placing your item up for auction, you have agreed to sell. We cannot discuss payment on the day of the auction. Consignors may only be paid on items for which payment has been received. Consignment payments are disbursed on the 1st & 15th of each month.
14. GENERAL TERMS & INFORMATION: Employees and associates of the auction house are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public. By bidding at this auction whether in person or by agent, absentee bid, telephone bid or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees that the contract created by these conditions of sale is made and performed in the county of sale, State of Florida.
15. INTERNET BIDDING: Bidders are able to bid via the Internet through LiveAuctioneers. If bidding live via the Internet, please bid quickly. We auction approximately 50-70 lots per hour and once the auctioneer closes a lot, it cannot be re-opened. If leaving absentee Internet bids, please consider leaving a reasonable bid. The Internet venue will incrementally (in accordance with standard bid increments) execute bids on bidder's behalf until your bid is either successful or exhausted. This means, if you leave an Internet absentee bid of $500 on a lot, and the winning bid increment is $350, your winning bid is $350. Internet bidders may be required to agree to additional terms established by the Internet bidding venue. Internet bidders may be subject to a different Buyer's Premium.
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH MANOR AUCTIONS AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.