(1) Bud Light Clock: square clock face with Bud Light logo; 13 1/2" x 13 1/2", F-G; (1) Marlboro logo clock: square clock face with Marlboro logo; light doesn’t work; 25" x 11 /2", F-G
Shipping for this auction will be handled by a professional packing and shipping company. Upon receipt of payment, Richard Opfer Auctioneering Inc. will forward the purchaser's information to the shipper and the shipper will then contact the buyer to make shipping arrangements. If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact our office: 410-252-5035
After the auction, winning bidders will be issued a Live Auctioneers invoice. Upon receipt of this invoice, please either mail a check or money order to: Richard Opfer Auctioneering, Inc. 1919 Greenspring Dr., Timonium, MD 21093; or call our office (410)252-5035 to provide us with a Visa or MasterCard payment. We do NOT accept PayPal.
Accepted payment methods
Please read all descriptions carefully with regard to the size of the items sold. Many items in this sale are VERY VERY LARGE. Please research freight shipping costs prior to bidding in this auction.
Condition and Grading
In cataloging, every effort has been made to accurately describe major faults, repairs, etc., for all items, however; less significant faults may have been omitted. Digital photography can be somewhat misleading specifically concerning size and color of an item. If a potential bidder wishes to use an independent agent, both parties are bound by the same terms of sale stated here. In the event that a bidder has specific questions on an item, we encourage them to contact our office: 410-252-5035 or email us for detailed photographs condition reports.
Local Taxes Apply - 6% Maryland taxes all invoices unless a valid sales tax exemption certificate is provided. If items are shipped out of state, purchases are tax exempt. If items are picked up (or transported by anyone other than a licensed I.C.C. carrier) bidders must provide us with a retail sales tax certificate (we must have a copy for our file) OR THE BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING MARYLAND SALES TAX (6%). Maryland taxes ALL transactions under 200, whether or not a sales tax license is provided. No exceptions.
Terms and Conditions
1. In publishing this catalog, Richard Opfer Auctioneering, Inc., has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold. However, all items offered for sale are sold strictly "as is." It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. No statement in this listing, the bill of sale, the invoice, or elsewhere, made by any representative of, or person in the employ of Richard Opfer Auctioneering, Inc., shall be deemed a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance or historical relevance of any items sold. Any such matters are strictly matters of opinion. In cataloging, every effort has been made to accurately note major faults, repairs, etc., where seen for all items. However, where major faults have been noted, the item is already being sold "As Is" and lesser faults may NOT be individually described. All bidders are encouraged to ask questions regarding the condition of lots in the auction. Please ask specific questions and we will do our best to answer those queries.
2. The auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the highest bidder. In the event of any dispute, the auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
3. Title to all merchandise shall pass to the highest bidder at the fall of the auctioneer's "hammer." The purchaser shall assume full risk and responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
4. Online purchases are subject to a 18% buyer's premium. Payment must be made immediately.
5. The successful absentee bidder is ultimately responsible for arranging the packaging, shipping and insuring of items purchased. Due to the fragile nature of the items in this sale, shipping will be done through a 3rd party shipper. Please feel free to contact the UPS Store for your shipping needs: 410-683-1303. Since professional shipping can be expensive, prospective bidders must factor the expense into their final bid. ANY PURCHASERS OF LARGE OR HEAVY ITEMS WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO PICK UP THEIR ITEMS AFTER THE AUCTION OR WILL BE REFERRED TO A PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER SUCH AS THE UPS STORE OR CRATERS AND FREIGHTERS.
6. All accounts are to be settled by the end of the sale unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
7. Payment may be in the form of cash(In House Only) or a check. We reserve the right to hold all merchandise paid for by check until such check has cleared the bank. Payment may also be made via. Visa or MasterCard. In order to make a credit card payment, bidders MUST call our office and supply the appropriate credit card number. The buyer must pay Maryland sales tax unless exemption is allowed under the laws regulating such tax. AS OF JULY 1, 2001, THE STATE OF MARYLAND ACCEPTS OUT-OF-STATE SALES TAX NUMBERS FOR THE PURCHASE OF ANTIQUES AND USED COLLECTIBLES. Potential buyers who hold VALID resale certificates from other states must present a copy of their sales and use tax license. Items shipped out of state are exempt from 6% Maryland sales tax.
8. Richard Opfer Auctioneering, Inc. is not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions in this catalog or subsequent price key. Photographs in this catalog are of the actual object being sold, however; digital photography can be misleading in regard to color and size of a particular item. Please feel free to ask questions with regard to color. Please see catalog description for actual size of the sale items. However, exact condition of the objects being offered is their condition at the time of time of the sale.
9. ALL ONLINE PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO 18% BUYER'S PREMIUM.
10. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
11. The act of bidding on any lot offered here is an indication of the bidder's acceptance of these Terms of Sale
D = Depth M = Mint
H = Height NM = Near Mint
L = Length EX = Excellent
W = Width VG = Very Good
Dia.= Diameter G = Good
T.O.=Troy Ounces F = Fair
P = Poor