Early 20th Century hooked rug - folky pictoral runner, 23' x 1'10". Good condition, some restoration.
It is the BUYER'S responsibility to arrange shipping with thier choice of shipping companies. For ease of reference we have a list of local shipping companies on our website, www.kaminskiauctions.com under 'Shipping Items'.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Cash and PayPal, (paypalkaminskiauctions.com)
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All property is sold AS IS/WHERE IS and all sales are final. While the Auctioneer will, to the best of his ability describe the items for sale, there are no warranties expressed or implied, that the property offered for sale is what it is described to be by the Auctioneer or the catalog. The bidder is solely responsible for inspection of the property before bidding in order to determine its condition, size and whether it has been professionally restored or repaired. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor will be held responsible for any descriptions of the rarity, quality, condition, size, importance, or provenance of the property, and no statement, whether oral or written, by the auctioneer or by any representative of Kaminski Auctioneers s& Appraisers shall be deemed a warranty or representation regarding the property offered for sale.
2. The buyer’s premium on property purchased on eBay live auctions will be in the amount of 20% of the final bid price.
3. The Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any opening bid, which he feels is unacceptable or too low. The auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
4. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, or, in the event of doubt on the Auctioneer’s part as to the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer will have the final discretion to determine the successful bidder, or the choice to re-offer and sell the property in dispute.
5. Once the Auctioneer announces the word “Sold,” title to the property will immediately pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer. Once title to the property has passed to the highest bidder, such bidder (a) assumes all risks and responsibilities (b) will pay the full purchase price.
6. Payment: All items purchased in person must be paid for on the day of the sale. All items purchased via absentee, phone or Internet bidding must be paid for within 7 business days after the auction. For items purchased through eBay live auctions, Kaminski Auctioneers will send an invoice to all winning bidders via email or fax within 72 hours completion of said auction. Failure to make payment arrangements within the 7 days following the auction will result in a NPB being placed on your eBay account. Kaminski Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items paid by check until the check clears. There is a handling charge of $25.00 for dishonored checks.
7. All purchases are subject to 5% MA sales tax unless purchaser has MA sales tax exemption number. Exemption numbers from other states are accepted in MA when accompanied by the proper documentation. Items shipped or mailed out of the State of Massachusetts are also exempt from MA sales tax.
8. All terms and conditions of sale are governed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts.
9. As a service to the purchaser, Kaminski Auctions will provide the names of local shippers with whom the purchaser may deal directly. Regardless of shipping method, payment must have been received and checks must have cleared prior to release of property. Please see shipping instructions.
10. Live Internet bidding is available during the auction. However, Kaminski Auctions cannot be held responsible for live internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator.
11. Bidding on any items indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.