Andy WARHOL, "Marilyn Monroe", signed special Print. From a signed VIP-catalog from 1982. Hand signed by Andy Warhol in blue pen. Size: 8.66 x 8.66 in (22 x 22 cm).
Complete payment must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made.
We ship to locations around the World via DHL or Fedex.
Estimated ShippingPackingInsurance cost: to the US: 60 for unframed artwork.
We ship by the most secure methods possible. All items are professionally packed in-house and fully insured. We send all our artwork unframed.
We offer combined shipping to save shipping cost.
If the purchase is higher than 1000.00 for security reasons the artwork has to be send in several shippings. Each package will cost 60.00.
Methods of Payments: We accept, BANK TRANSFER or payments with Visa and Mastercard over Saferpay safe
payment system. We don't accept Paypal payment. We reserve the right to refuse credit card shipments to foreign addresses if they do not go to the verified billing address.
All international bidders are responsible for taxes (VAT) and duties imposed by their governments upon receipt of the items.
All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer.
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
Buyer's Terms & Conditions
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in Frey's Live Auctions. By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide to them.
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price of the item the buyer's premium as well as packing, shipping and insurance charges. A Buyer's premium amounting to 17% of the winning bid amount will be added to the purchase price of each lot.
2. Shipping & Packing: We ship to locations around the World via DHL or Fedex. 1 Estimated Shipping/Packing/Insurance costs: U.S. $60 for unframed artwork. We ship by the most secure methods possible. All items are professionally packed in-house and fully insured. We send all our artwork unframed. We offer combined shipping to save shipping cost. If the purchase is higher than $ 1000.00 for security reasons the artwork has to be send in several shippings and on different days. Each package will cost $ 60.00.
3. Methods of Payments: We accept payments with Visa, Mastercard and American Express using the Saferpay safe payment system. Payments via Bank Transfer are also accepted. We reserve the right to refuse credit card shipments to foreign addresses if they do not go to the verified billing address. All international bidders are responsible for taxes (VAT) and duties imposed by their governments upon receipt of the items.
4. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. Any item that has not been paid within 7 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
6. Technical Problems: Under no circumstances shall Frey's be held responsible or have any claims made against them for failure of anyone's internet service, technical or software problems during live auction. Frey's will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Frey's is not responsible for any bids placed "accidentally" or by "mistake" from any source.
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Frey's reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
8. Inquiries: Please email or call us for specific questions regarding lots at Live Auctions. Answers will be provided in a timely fashion until Auction start time. Frey's believes, to the best of its knowledge that the information presented in any listing has come from reliable sources. Frey's makes no warranties of any kind related to the information presented in any listing. If you are uncertain please contact us with your
questions prior to bidding. If you are still uncertain after we reply, please refrain from bidding.
9. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. If an item or the condition of the item is different than described, the buyer has the right to contact Frey's within 3 days after the receipt. After these 3 days period all items are considered "as is", without recourse.
10. Money Back Guarantee: Our products carry a 7-day purchase price money back guarantee. The 7 days are calculated from the date of the product's arrival at its point of destination. Within the 7 days you may return the product for reimbursement of the purchase price if for any reason the product is not to your satisfaction.
In order to be entitled to reimbursement of the purchase price, the returned product must be in its original condition and packaging. No reimbursement will be issued until the product is received at our warehouse.
Shipping charges, taxes, duties, buyer's premium and any other charges paid by you in addition to the purchase price are not eligible for reimbursement. The cost of shipping the product back to us, arising duties for shipping the product back to us and any other related costs, is your responsibility and will not be reimbursed.
11. Jurisdiction: You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Frey's, Mangostane Ltd., or in any way relating to your use of the Frey's, Mangostane Ltd. Site, resides in the courts of Zurich, Switzerland and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Zurich, Switzerland in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Frey's, Mangostane Ltd. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of Zurich, Switzerland, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or of any other term or condition.