Wayne Ensrud (American, b. 1934) 30 x 23.5, oil on canvas, signed lower left, depicting still life with bouquet of flowers, purchased from the State of the Arts Gallery in Sarasota, Florida.
Wickliff Associates Auctioneers, Inc., DOES NOT HAVE A SHIPPING DEPARTMENT. We cannot estimate costs of shipping any item. Shippers with whom we have had experience (and primary contacts) include:brbr
1. The UPS Store, 317-575-9432, www.theupsstorelocal.com0973, email-
2. Pak Mail 9425 N Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260 phone 317-848-4416,
email pakmail192aol.com web www.pakmail-indy.com brbr
Please contact the above-listed shippers for shipping quotes, or the shipper of your choice. WE WILL NOT ANSWER EMAIL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COST OF SHIPPING ANY ITEM. Once the auction is completed, online bidders may choose to select a recommended shipper to make shipping arrangements only after settlement for purchases has been made. Online bidders are welcome to contract for their own shipping, or, are welcome to pick up items at our gallery within 7 days of the auction. Items not picked up within 7 days may be assessed a 20 per day storage fee, per lot.p ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN PAID FOR BUT NOT SHIPPED WITHIN 30 DAYS ARE CONSIDERED ABANDONED, AND BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE AUCTION COMPANY. Such items may be sold without notice or compensation to previous buyer.
bPAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 5 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF INVOICE, NO EXCEPTIONS.b We accept MCVisa, Paypal, money order or cashier's check. Personal checks are accepted but items will be held for 10 days or until check clears processing. We do not extend credit terms, and any purchase not paid for within these terms is considered in default. Buyers who do not pay for items within these terms will receive a dispute filing on Live Auctioneers, and will be blocked from bidding on future live auctions.
Accepted payment methods
Residents of Indiana will pay 7% sales tax, unless tax exempt form provided. Any out-of-state purchaser who picks up the item in our gallery is also subject to Indiana sales tax, per the state tax code. No exceptions, unless the buyer is tax-exempt in the buyer's state of residence.
READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS BEFORE REGISTRATION!!!
**PAYMENT for purchases MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS of receipt of invoice. ** Buyers Premium- online= 15%, onsite= 12%
**FOR JEWELRY AUCTIONS- when any appraisal is available, we quote the appraisal statement regarding cut, color, clarity, weight, etc., of any jewelry item. Approximations in descriptions are just that, approximations. Please make your purchase decision based on your opinion of the object, or email us with questions.
**Wickliff & Associates DOES NOT HAVE A SHIPPING DEPARTMENT! Please read shipping details before asking any question regarding shipping. Online bidders are welcome to contract for their own shipping, or, are welcome to pick up items at our gallery within 7 days of the auction. Items not removed after 7 days may be moved to a secure off-site storage at auction company discretion. Buyer will be responsible for any post-auction expenses incurred by auction company for moving and/or storage for items not picked up within stated period. ANY ITEM LEFT IN OUR GALLERY OVER 30 DAYS IS CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND MAY BE SOLD TO RECOVER STORAGE FEES AT AUCTION COMPANY DISCRETION- NO COMPENSATION WILL BE PAID TO PRIOR OWNER
NO RETURNS OF ANY ITEM FOR ANY REASON. ALL ITEMS SELL AS-IS, WHERE-IS, WITH NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
**Residents of Indiana will be charged 7% sales tax, and any buyer who picks up an item at our gallery, regardless of state of residency, will be subject to Indiana Sales Tax
** Terms and Conditions for Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., online Auctions
All persons registering to bid acknowledge, by completing such registration, that they have read and understand the following terms of the auction: Definitions for the following terms: Bidder- any person who meets the stated registration requirements and registers to bid, either online or on the auction floor, for the auction "Buyer"- any Bidder who successfully bids on, and wins, an item in the auction "Consignor"- person, persons or entity who has consigned an item, or items, to be sold in the auction "Auctioneer" Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., an Indiana corporation, contracted by the Consignor to sell consigned lots for sale at public auction
1. ONLINE BIDDER REGISTRATION All persons wishing to bid live online for this auction will be required to complete online registration on the LiveAuctioneers.com site. Users with open or resolved disputes will be denied online bidding privileges. Information on non-paying bidders may be shared with other auction houses. Online registration approval ends two hours prior to auction start time.
2. ONSITE BIDDER REGISTRATION Persons wishing to participate in the auction at the venue where said auction will be conducted will be required to complete a bidder registration form and show valid, photo identification, in addition to confirming that they have been made aware of the terms and conditions of the auction.
2A. ABSENTEE VERSUS LIVE, ONLINE BIDDING Bidding live, online is best done with high speed connections, and is not recommended at all for persons using dial-up internet service. Even then, technology "hiccups" can occur, causing bidders to not be able to bid on an item or items. Also, a pace of 70-90 lots per hour is normal for live auctions, and bidding at the last second is not recommended. Bidders are encouraged to use the absentee (also known as "proxy") bidding feature on the LiveAuctioneers platform. Simply place your maximum bid entry one time, and the system will execute the bid up to, or below, the maximum amount during the auction. The Auctioneer does not know the maximum amount of your bid at any time, so bid with confidence. This method is the most effective means to ensure your bid is exercised.
3. PAYMENT FOR ITEMS An auction represents a binding, legal contract between Buyer and Consignor. Online bidders may pay for purchases via Paypal, cashier's check or money order. We also accept MC & Visa. Bidders not paying for items within 5 days of receipt of invoice will be considered non-paying bidders, and negative feedback will be left. If Buyer defaults on payment of any item, the Auctioneer shall, in his discretion, proceed with the resale of item or pursue any legal remedy available against the defaulting Buyer. Personal checks from buyers unknown to auctioneers will be accepted at the auction site only, with bank letter of guarantee.
4. SHIPPING FOR ONLINE PURCHASES As follows: bidders invoiced for online purchases within 24 hours following an auction event 2. Bidders required to pay for items within 5 days!! 3. Upon receipt of payment, we will transmit a list of recommended shippers to the buyer. The buyer may contact one of our recommended shippers, or contact their own shipper, and payment for shipping is made directly to the carrier. 4. Once an item has been contracted to the carrier for shipment, responsibility for loss or damage in transit is with the carrier. Buyers in attendance at the auction venue may choose to ship purchases at their expense and convenience. Auctioneer will not make shipping arrangements for Buyers present at the auction. Any items left in our facility after 7 days may be transferred to a bonded storage facility, at auction company discretion. Transfer and storage costs are borne by the buyer, and must be paid prior to shipping of any item. ANY ITEM FOR WHICH SHIPPING HAS NOT BEEN ARRANGED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SALE IS CONSIDERED ABANDONED, and becomes the property of the auction company.
5. TRANSFER OF TITLE Title to any lot remains with Consignor, any secured party of the Consignor, or the Consignor's assigns, as the case may be, until the lot is paid for in full by Buyer. Payment for items purchased becomes the responsibility of the buyer as soon as the auctioneer says "sold", representing a binding contract. Non-payment of purchases may result in legal action at the discretion of the consignor and/or Auctioneer. Auctioneer reserves the right to require payment in full before delivering any lot the successful Buyer. It is the Consignor's responsibility and obligation to have the lot(s) fully insured against loss or casualty until full payment by Buyer. Upon the sale of, and full payment for, the lot, Buyer assumes all risk for loss from thereafter. Auctioneer is not liable for loss or damage to lot(s) consigned for the auction.
6. PAYMENT OF TAXES Buyer is solely responsible for payment of any taxes, surcharges or registration fees imposed by any government agency in the state or territory of residence of the buyer.
7. BUYERS PREMIUM FOR ONSITE AND ONLINE PURCHASES Per Auctioneer agreement with Consignor, Auctioneer is authorized to collect a Buyers Premium equal to 15% of the hammer price for online purchases and 12% of the hammer price for onsite purchases. The Buyers Premium is used to defray administrative expenses for conducting the auction. Addition of the Buyers Premium in no way constitutes an agency agreement between Auctioneer and Buyer; Auctioneer remains a sole agent of the seller.
8. PURCHASE PRICE The purchase price shall be the combined total of the hammer price, or final bid amount, and Buyers Premium, added to all bids.
9. OBLIGATION OF AUCTIONEER, WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED Auctioneer is a sole agent of the seller, but is required to treat all parties to the transaction fairly. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller. Auctioneer shall disclose all relevant defects in any item, if known, which would impact the usability or value or any item. However, all items sell as-is, where-is, with no warranty or guarantee of value or usability of any item for any purpose. Auctioneer shall have the right, at its discretion, to refuse admission to its premises or attendance at its auctions by any person. Additionally, Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid, from any bidder, for any reason which Auctioneer deems detrimental to the auction or disadvantageous to the Consignor.
10. CONSIGNOR-PROVIDED ITEM DESCRIPTIONS Lots selling at auction will be described to the best knowledge of the Auctioneer and/or Consignor. Auctioneer is indemnified by Bidder from any loss or claims resulting from misrepresentations or misstatements made by Consignor or Auctioneer for any item. Bidder makes buying decisions based upon his/her own investigations. Some items in auction may come with a Letter of Authenticity, executed by Consignor or Consignor's assigns. All items are sold as-is unless otherwise noted.
11. TIE BIDS, WINNING BIDS In case two bidders claim the same winning bid, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, re-open the bidding between the two claimants only to determine the final sale price. Auctioneer shall have sole ability to determine an item as 'sold' and the decision of the auctioneer regarding the sale price and buyer of any item is binding and final.
12. INTERPRETATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS Interpretation of these terms will be in accordance with the Uniform Commercial Code, as well as the State of Indiana, in which Auctioneer is primarily licensed. Auctioneer reserves the right to statements day of auction which may conflict with stated terms, obliged to make all Bidders aware of any changes prior to the sale of any item(s) affected by such changes.