Label reading this is a hand print from the original woodblock limited to 99 copies. 39/99 Overall: 21.75"H x 18.5"W Exposed 13" H X 10" H
Sheet size is 21.4" H X 14.8" W folded around a smaller board. See pictures
See pictures for unframed condition
Peachtree Bennett is NOT responsible for packing or shipping arrangements. Below a listing of local shippers used by some of our clients.
UPS Store 404.814.1771
The UPS Store 1407
1456 Chattahoochee Avenue Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30318
3637 Peachtree Road NE
Note: Payment is expected within 72 hours, NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH . Peachtree Bennett will email an invoice to all winning bidders within 48 hours of the end of said auction. Disputes will be filed accordingly for outstanding bidders. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply. 8% Fulton County.
Terms & Conditions
-- LiveAuctioneer's bidders, ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR BY TUESDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2013. We also request that you make shipping arrangements no later than 5 business days after the sale. -- DISPUTES WILL BE FILED ACCORDINGLY.
1. All items sold AS IS & WHERE IS! The auctioneer makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to size, count, weight, authenticity, period, material, manufacturer, or any other warranty except as specified below.
2. A valid Driver's License and Credit Card are required to register and receive a bidder number.
3. The catalog listings are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. You are cautioned to examine all merchandise and to use your best judgment as to whether or not the descriptions are accurate before the start of the auction.
4. Title transfers to the customer at the fall of the hammer subject to the provisions above. From that moment on, the auctioneer will accept no returns except those as outlined herein. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are bidding on the correct item and have examined it carefully before placing a bid.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any and all bids, at his sole discretion, whether or not a reserve is in place and will be the sole arbiter in any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses may re-offer any disputed lot.
6. Bids which are submitted in writing to Peachtree & Bennett, Inc. prior to the auction for execution at or below a specified price (absentee or telephone bids), shall be entered and executed for the convenience of bidders not present at the auction. Such bids are subject to an 18% Buyer?s Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Peachtree & Bennett, Inc. will not be held responsible for failing to execute such bids or for any errors relating to the execution of such bids.
7. In the event that the authorship of a work of art is expressly stated in the catalog as genuine, we will accept a return of any item that is proven inauthentic within fourteen (14) days of the date of the auction, unless otherwise stated, and written explanation is provided by an expert. Please use this time to have such an item examined by a recognized expert.
8. Buyers attending the auction must pay by CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, or CREDIT CARD only unless written arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. Payments made by CASH or CHECK are subject to a 15% Buyer?s Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Payments made by CREDIT CARD are subject to an 18% Buyer?s Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Successful Internet bids are subject to an additional 3% Buyer?s Premium added to the hammer price of each lot. Georgia State Sales Tax of 8% will be added to the purchase price of all items unless a valid State Resale Certificate is presented at the time of registration. Please bid accordingly.
9. Purchases must be removed from the premises within five (5) business days following the date of the auction, or they will become subject to a storage charge of $10.00 per day/ per item. Peachtree & Bennett, Inc. will not be held responsible for loss or damage to items left on the premises beyond the five business day grace period.
10. Post-dated checks are not accepted unless written arrangements have been made with the owners prior to the auction. A service charge of $25.00 will be imposed on all returned checks.
11. All purchases must be paid in full the day of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners.
By registering and accepting a bidder number for the auction you agree to the terms and conditions of sale as stated above.
200 Bennett Street NW - Atlanta, GA 30309