#20 51" Bark Painting from Papau New Guinea Kupkein Village in the upper Sepik River area. Color and designs are still vivid.
Buyer pays shipping packing costs.
Cash, money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
Accepted payment methods
7% Indiana Sales Tax apply to items picked up or shipped to Indiana.
The buyer is fully responsible for ALL shipping and handling costs or pickup arrangements. Most items in this auction are too fragile for us to ship, we recommend that you use Pakmail.com in Valparaiso, Indiana. They can ship the fragile items, we can deliver your entire order to Pakmail for $10. From there, they will charge you for the actual packing and shipping charges. Some items in this auction will need to go via freight.
* We accept payment by VISA, Mastercard, cash, money order or wire transfer(EFT)within 2 days of the auction end date.
* Bid of History Auctions adds a 13% buyer's premium to ALL online purchases.
* Items that are not claimed, paid for, and picked up within 3 calendar days of the auction will be subject to storage charges and/or forfeiture. Storage fees will be assessed at $5 per lot, per day on items that remain at the auction house as of the fouth day from the auction date. An additional administration fee of $75 will be charged if items are not picked up within 10 days. Property which is paid for but left on our premises for any reason in excess of thirty (30) calendar days is subject to sale by us with the balance of any funds recovered in excess of storage charges and any other fees being remitted to you.
* Bid of History Auction Company reserves the right to change these terms at any time. In cases of disputes, Bid of History Auction Company decisions are final.
* By purchasing either in person, or online, you are completing a contract which is binding and inclusive. If this contract is broken, Bid of History Auctions reserves the right to take any and all actions to recover losses including legal actions and Liveauctioneers postings of delinquent buyer status. You will be liable for any such legal and court costs.
* Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Bid of History Auctions, nor the consignors make any guarantees or warrantees to the accuracy of these descriptions. Please vist our house during the set preiview dates to inspect the items yourself.
* Bid of History Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Bid of History Auctions and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute about bids or winning bidders. Bid of History Auctions' records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
* The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a 13% buyer's premium. All purchases and premiums are subject to IN sales tax rate of 7% unless an Indiana state tax exemption certificate (ST-105) is completed. Items shipped out of state are not subject to Indiana sales tax.
* No merchandise shall be given out prior to the end of the entire auction session. Bid of History Auctions reserves the right to hold merchandise paid for until all funds are received in our bank.
* All items in this catalogue are offered by Bid of History Auction Company LLC (also referred to as Bid of History Auctions) either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
* Bid of History Auctions takes payment in the form of Visa, Mastercard, or cash.
* Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Bid of History Auctions and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The Auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
* Bid of History Auctions reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
* Bid of History Auctions does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate. Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact.
* Bid of History Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.