Lot of 3 - Vintage Arcade Cast-Iron Allis-Chalmers Tractors: 1 - orange w/ black rubber tires w/ driver - approx. 7"l., 1 - blue w/ black rubber tires w/ attatched driver (no head) - approx. 6"l. & 1 - red w/ orange dump trailer w/ white rubber tires - approx. 13"l
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost For shipping estimates prior to the sale, please call UPS Store 702-367-6252 or Craters Freighters 702-739-8900. We will work with the winning bidders to ship smaller sized items directly at a minimum cost.
You will be invoiced after the auction and payment is expected within 3 business days. No extended terms All sales are final No returns accepted.
Accepted payment methods
1. All property is sold AS IS and neither we nor the consignor make any guarantees, warranties, or representation expressed, or implied, in regard to the property or the correctness of the brochure or other description of the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibition, literature or historic relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been restored. The consigner and we make no representation or warranty as to whether the purchaser acquires any reproduction rights in the property. Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances.
2. The highest bidder will be declared the buyer. In all cases of a disputed bid, the lot shall be resold, but the auctioneer will use his judgment as to the good faith of all claims. His decision is final.
3. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the auctioneer's gavel. Thereafter, the property is at the sole risk of the buyer. Neither the seller nor the auctioneers shall be responsible for the loss or any damage to any article due to theft, fire, breakage or any other cause whatsoever, however occasioned. If an article sold cannot be delivered by reason of theft, breakage, or other damage prior to checkout, the sale shall be deemed canceled without any liability on the part of the auction company.
4 . All items are sold for display purpose. If electrical, mechanical, or other working parts are inoperable, even if working at the time of sale, we are never liable due to the inherent temperamental nature of many of these old mechanisms and artifacts.
5. All gaming devices and machines will be sold on a cash and carry basis. No after-purchase inspection will be required by the Nevada State Agencies, however, a gaming device may be held for up to 5 business days so the State Agencies can verify the purchaser's information. All auction participants are urged to check the legality of possession and/or shipment of gaming devices to their state of residence. Federal law prohibits the interstate transportation or possession of gaming devices. Forty-three states have passed a legal possession law on gaming devices.
6. Any gaming device purchased at the Victorian Casino Antiques auction shall be used for the purposes of display or social entertainment within the private home or residence of the buyer, and such devices shall not, in any event or manner, be exposed to the public for the purpose of gambling.
7. All bids to be per lot number at the sale site unless otherwise mentioned by auctioneer.
8. Bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the sale and are required to use the bidder number supplied to them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder.
9. Online bidders must provide a valid credit card at registration. Unless other payment arrangements are made, purchases will automatically be posted to that card within 72 hours from auction close.
10. Full payment of each purchaser's account must be received at the end of auction sale or upon checkout. Terms are cash or certified check unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company prior to the days of the auction sale. Payment in U.S. funds, Visa and Master Card accepted.
11. All successful absentee, phone or internet/web bidders are subject to a 20% buyers premium.
12. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, or the like) I agree whether the check is signed by me as the maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of an attorney for collection, to pay reasonable attorney's fees
with all costs of suit in event suit is instituted. The Purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Clark, County, Nevada.
13. All lots sold are subject to Nevada State sales tax of 8.10% of the purchase price and the purchasers must pay the sales tax unless they can provide the auction company with a dealer's exemption certificate.
14. All merchandise purchased must be packed, transported and/or removed by the purchaser at his/her own risk, immediately after the close of the sale. If any employee or agent of Victorian Casino Antiques shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk and responsibility and expense of the purchaser, and Victorian Casino Antiques shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by the said agent or employee. All items not removed after the close of the sale may be moved or stored by Victorian Casino Antiques. Fees, rates, insurance will be charged accordingly to the purchaser. Successful absentee, phone or internet/web winners must make delivery arrangements with VCA immediately after the auction.
15. Absentee, telephone and internet/web bids will be executed in competition with bids from the floor. In the event of a tie bid between the internet and floor, the floor bidder will prevail.
16. Victorian Casino Antiques assumes no responsibility for the execution of absentee, internet or telephone bids.
17. No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another. Absolutely NO children PLEASE, at the live auction.
18. This is a privately owned and operated sale. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person, or eject from the auction site anyone selling or attempting to sell his or her own merchandise. We further reserve the right to withhold the sale of any or all of the items from the auction.
19. Bidding on merchandise automatically constitutes agreement with these provisions. Any participation in the auction binds you to agreement of these terms
whether or not you read or understand said terms.
20. Any internet bidder who is successful in winning a gambling device must submit a copy of their drivers license before shipment can be made.
21. An additional word about condition reports. At Victorian Casino Antiques we offer a large selection of coin operated and mechanical devices to our customers. We are quite often asked to evaluate the condition of these devices. In doing so, one must remember that the majority of these devices were used and operated by their original owners in commercial endeavors.
Being mechanical, device parts do wear out or get broken and have been replaced to keep the device operating. Our staff is not expert, nor has the knowledge to analyze every device and know which parts may or may not have been repaired or replaced.
We try to ascertain the working condition of each device and whether it has gone through a total restoration. Otherwise we will say a device is in original working condition or not. We do not represent or warrant any answers to the condition questions as absolutely accurate since there is such a degree of opinion and subjectivity in these answers or statements.
Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Victorian Casino Antiques shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the item is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
Obviously it is best if a prospective bidder inspects a device them self or has someone inspect it for them. If this can't be done, we will do our best under the circumstances set forth above.
22. Post Sale Return Policy: Victorian Casino Antiques makes every effort to ensure our descriptions are accurate and that they fully disclose any exceptions to condition. Buyers who wish to report a problem with a purchase must notify Victorian Casino Antiques within 3 days of receipt of their item. If Victorian Casino Antiques authorizes the return of an item it will be the buyers responsibility to cover the cost of the shipment and insurance regardless of the reason for the return. Victorian Casino Antiques will not reimburse shipping costs to buyers who return auction items
23. FIREARMS Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse a bid number and retain all rights to preview the collections to anyone.
RESPONSIBILITY of BIDDERS:
Please personally inspect any firearm you intend to bid on to verify posted information for accuracy and then form your own opinion of the firearm.
All firearms are sold ?AS IS? and all sales are final. We make no claims of completeness, suitability for purpose or safe operation. All firearms should be examined by a licensed gunsmith prior to use.
As per contract, consignors may not bid on their firearms.
TAKING POSSESSION of AUCTION FIREARMS:
All firearms transfers will take place at (or be shipped from) the licensed Federal Firearms Licensed premises of:
New & Used Secondhand
441 Eastgate Suite A
Henderson, NV 89011
702 453 5004
All firearms transfers will be in strict accordance with all Federal, State and local laws.
The same person to whom the bidder number is registered must be the person to pick up the firearm(s) at the conclusion of the sale ? Federal Law disallows anyone else from accepting the transfer.
Excepting pre 1898 antique or muzzle loading firearms, all firearms sales to non-licensed bidders will require the completion of a form 4473 and FBI/ NICS Background check. There will be a $35 fee to be paid by the winning bidder for this service.
New & Used Secondhand shall make all determinations regarding which firearms require licensed transfer and their decision is final.
Licensed bidders, i.e. Federal Firearms Licensees or Curios & Relics License holders must present a current signed copy of their license. (C&R licensee purchases must conform to the BATF C&R requirements).
If you are the winning bidder on a handgun requiring licensed transfer and you are not a resident of Nevada ? the firearm must be shipped to a licensed dealer within your state of residence for transfer and pickup. You will be responsible for all shipping and transfer costs incurred.
If after paying for firearm in full, you are ?Denied? by FBI/ NICS background check, you will not be able to take possession of the firearm.
The firearm will remain on the FFL licensed premises and be auctioned at the next available firearms auction. A check will be forwarded to you at that time for the winning bid minus applicable auction fees.
If you are unable to purchase or own a firearm, please do not bid on these items.
Federal Law requires purchasers to be minimum 18 years old for long guns and 21 years old for handguns.
Lot of 3 - Vintage Arcade Cast-Iron Allis-Chalmers Trac