ADDRESS: 9401683 Wakea Avenue - LOT 773
Brand New Hawaiian Home To Be Sold At Auction
Year-Round or Vacation Home on the Big Island of Hawaii near Kona Discovery Harbour
The Discovery Harbour golf course community is located in the rural Ka'u countryside, on the southwestern end of the Big Island. It appeals to a wide variety of homebuyers with its open Hawaii island-feel, covered front lanai and sunny yellow gingerbread battens with crisp white trim and railings and Robert Trent Jones golf course. Located just 50 miles south of Kona Town you will discover the "Beverly Hills" of the South Point region of the Big Island, Hawaii. This 800 lot subdivision is developed with one of the few golf courses in the area.
The 1,215-square foot home includes: three bedrooms, two baths and a great room complete with ceramic tile floors, vaulted ceilings, abundant windows, decorative molding, plenty of cabinet space, solar water heating and a two-car garage adorned with coach lights. The master bedroom, with its ensuite bathroom, has a private lanai that leads to the back yard.
Similar homes in this development, built by this developer have were previously listed and selling in the high $300,000's - about half the cost of Kona's pricier inventory.
NEW HOMES - NEVER LIVED IN - BUILDERS LIMITED 10 YEAR WARRANTY - 100% FINANCING FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS - AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BUY AT YOUR PRICE!!!
Discovery Harbour is unique in many ways:
- Robert Trent Jones designed Golf Course
- Close to area shopping and town services
- Power, county roads and most importantly county water. Most other Southpoint subdivisions must rely on catchments water systems.
- Proximity to the ocean and parks
- Ocean views
- Gentle rains, island breezes and the elevation make this area a great place to enjoy the Hawaiian life style
Discovery Harbour Realty LLC and Discovery Harbour Development, LLC are part of a long term well established local builder / developer, acquired 30 lots in 2004. Great thought was given to the design and specifications to create the best home at a price 40% to 50% lower than those in Kona.
State of the art high quality steel frame and roof construction and low maintenance materials were specified to create a truly unique Hawaiian home. Hawaii styling, low maintenance and low utility cost were primary design parameters including solar hot water.HOME FEATURES
- Unique Hawaiian style design elements
- 1,215 Sq. Ft. of living space
- Three bedrooms, Two full Baths
- Oversize Two Car Garage with electric opener
- Big, oversize lots (12,000 to 14,900+ Sq Ft) many with ocean views
- Large front lanai (deck) 8' X 27'
- Fully insulated and dual pane windows
- Designer cabinets
- Tile floors, 18"x18"
- Designer carpet in bedrooms and hall
- Designer light and fan fixtures
- Rear lanai with 6' sliding glass door off master bedroom
- Designer interior wood work
- Washer and dryer hookup
- Solar water heating included
- Hardi panel cedarmill siding
- Tech-shield radiant barrier roof sheeting
- Must be visited to fully appreciate!
If your family is in the market for the best value on the Big Island and want to live the way Hawaii was 30 years ago, look no more. BUY AT YOUR PRICE AT AUCTION!!!"DISCOVER" DISCOVERY HARBOUR - You will be glad you did!