Important Meiji period (late 19th century) cloisonne enamel tray w flying duck dec & gold & silver wire, sealed Sakigake (Workshop of Namikawa Sosuke; 1847-1910) - 12"x10 1/2"
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs arrangements.
We use our local UPS Store for shipping. After payment is completed, buyer should contact The UPS Store in East Longmeadow, MA by calling 413-525-5959 to arrange shipping.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Your bid is a contract.
Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property bid on from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding.
1. All property is sold AS IS/WHERE IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. While the Auctioneer will, to the best of his ability, describe the items for sale, there are no warranties, expressed or implied; that the property offered for sale is what it is described to be by the Auctioneer or the catalog. The bidder is solely responsible for determining the age, size, condition and value of the property before bidding. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor will be held responsible for any descriptions of the rarity, quality, condition, size, importance, or provenance of the property, and no statement, whether oral or written, by the Auctioneer or by any representative of Stanton Auctions shall be deemed a warranty or representation regarding the property offered for sale.
2. The buyer's premium on property purchased on LiveAuctioneers will be in the amount of 20% of the final bid price.
3. The Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any opening bid, which he feels is unacceptable or too low. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
4. Live internet bidding is available as a courtesy during the auction. Stanton Auctions will not be held responsible for live internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator.
5. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, or in the event that there are multiple bids for the same amount due to the sequence and timing of bids received from floor bidders, LiveAuctioneers bidders, absentee bidders, and/or phone bidders, or in the event of doubt on the Auctioneer's part as to the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer will have the final discretion to determine the successful bidder, or the choice to re-offer and sell the property in dispute. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, THE FLOOR BID WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE. The Auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
6. Once the Auctioneer announces the word 'Sold', title to the property will immediately pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer. Once title to the property has passed to the highest bidder, such bidder (a) assumes all risks and responsibilities (b) will pay the full purchase price plus buyer's premium (c) will arrange for packing and shipping of said property.
7. All items must be paid for within 7 business days of the auction. Stanton Auctions will email an invoice to all winning bidders within 72 hours of the end of said auction. Failure to make payment arrangements within the 7 days will result in a Non Paying Bidder being placed on your LiveAuctioneers account. Stanton Auctions reserves the right to hold items paid by check until the check clears. There is a handling charge of $25.00 for dishonored checks.
8. All purchases are subject to state sales tax unless purchaser has sales tax exemption number. Items shipped or mailed out of state are also exempt from sales tax.
9. All terms and conditions of sale are governed in accordance with the laws of the residing state.
10. Stanton Auctions will provide the names of local shippers with whom the purchaser may deal directly. Payment must have been received and checks cleared prior to the release of property for shipping. Please see shipping instructions for details.
11. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.
12. Items purchased and not picked up or without shipping arrangements 20 days after the sale will be subject to a storage fee of $10 per day to be added to the invoice of the purchaser.
13. Items purchased and left with no shipping arrangements for more than 60 days are subject to forfeit by the purchaser.
Important Meiji period (late 19th century) cloisonne