It is the Buyers responsibility to pay Shipping Costs. We ship through UPS. For packing of small items please contact the UPS Store at 303-320-4757 or store2579theupsstore.com
Shipping for furniture and larger items can be arranged, thru several moving companies
For Local and Colorado Delivery Service please contact us at 303-744-6505.
For Nationwide Delivery: Please contact Bruhns Auction Gallery at 303-744-6505
For CRATING AND NATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE:
PLYCON TRANSPORTATION GROUP 303-573-7377
Payment in full is required within 3 days after the auction. Please Contact Us For Payment Details.
We accept Master Card, Visa, and wire transfers. We can be reached at 303-744-6505 or email bruhnsauctionaol.com.
Accepted payment methods
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE. The following conditions of sale make up the entire terms and conditions on which items listed in our catalog, on the internet web site and addendum sheets will be offered for sale or sold by Bruhns Auction Gallery.All bidders who participate by bidding in this auction agree to the terms and condition of sale and agree to be bound by same. Any notices, posted or oral during the sale, are also part of our condition of sale agreement. Acceptance of a bidder card or a bidder number constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions of sale. The purchaser's rights and our respective rights and obligations hereunder are governed by Colorado law. By bidding at our auction whether in person or by agent, sealed bid, telephone bid, via the internet or other means, the buyer or bidder agree that the contract created by these conditions of sale is made and performed in the County of Denver and State of Colorado and further agrees that should any dispute arise from this contract the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for contractual disputes is Denver County. Auctioneer is not responsible for any errors of the buyer including but not limited to the buyer bidding on the wrong lot.
2. 21% Buyers Premium added to all online purchases.
All Invoices must be paid within 3 business days after the close of the auction.
Your credit card will be charged twice; once for the purchase and once for packing and shipping,
You, the buyer, must contact our office within 3 business days of the auction ending to make payment arrangements. We can be reached at 303-744-6505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept Master Card, Visa, and Wire Transfer.
Please contact us for shipping arrangements.
All items are sold as is. We offer no guarantees of any kind.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT. At the announcement of "SOLD", the highest bidder will have purchased the offered lot. All sales are final at the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer or at the announcement of "sold". This purchase is subject to all the terms and conditions set forth herein. The purchaser assumes full responsibility thereof and if requested will sign a confirmation of the purchase. The purchaser further agrees to pay the purchase price, buyer's premium and any applicable taxes.
4. PROTESTS, DISPUTES AND THE AUCTIONEER. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder, acknowledged by the auctioneer, will be the purchaser. The Auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion as to the disposition of any dispute including the re-offer and resale of any article in dispute. Any dispute after the sale our records will be deemed conclusive in all respects.
5. GUARANTEE. All property offered for sale is as is, where is. All sales are final. There will be NO refunds and no exchanges. Bruhn's Auction does not guarantee or make warranties on any lot sold. The bold headline of the description is the only written statement Bruhn's Auction will guarantee as correct. Descriptions in the catalog are opinion. They are written as an aid to potential bidders. We acknowledge that there may be errors in what is written beyond the bold headline description. We recommend you to personally view any item you bid on or have an acknowledged expert view the item. Statements starting with the word condition are opinions, not statement of fact or guarantees.
6.The Conditions of Sale shall bind the successors and assigns of all bidders and purchasers and inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns. No waiver, amendment or modification of the terms hereof (other than posted notices or oral announcements during the sale) shall bind us unless specifically stated in writing signed by us. If any part of these Conditions of Sale is for any reason invalid or unenforceable, the rest shall remain valid and enforceable.
7. FIREARMS LAWS. All post - 1898 firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Colorado State Law. Buyers of post - 1898 firearms must complete state and federal registrations forms unless otherwise specified. A 3-day waiting period is mandatory for modern handguns, a 24-hour waiting period on modern long arms. Dealers and out-of-state buyers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same-day delivery of modern weapons. Buyers who act as agents for FFL dealers must have a letter of agency as well as a signed copy of the dealers Federal Firearms License (FFL).
8.Bruhns Auction Gallery makes no warranties or representations whatsoever and no employee or consultant of Bruhns Auction Gallery has the authority to do otherwise, concerning the operation of firing condition, fitness for use, safety to store, or reliability, of any firearm, ammunition, or parts. Use of any firearm or ammunition purchased at Bruhns Auction is entirely at the user's risk. Bruhns Auction offers for sale the lots as collector lots only. We strongly recommend that all weapons, ammunition, etc. purchased at auction be examined by a competent gunsmith. Bruhns Auction expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for accident, injury or damage resulting to any person from the storage or subsequent use of any such lot.
9.All delivery, shipping and storage charges must be paid by the successful bidder prior to delivery of the item.
SHIPPING. If packing and handling of purchased lots is done by Bruhns Auction, it is done at the entire risk of the purchaser. All items must have shipping insurance; this insurance is mandatory.
10. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event shall Bruhns Auction be liable for any damages including without limitation any compensatory, incidental or consequential damages.