SWASTIKA LIGHT BULB Very rare "swastika" light bulb, 3 1/2" long with a metal two-sided swastika which glows when the bulb is electrified. The bulb is marked: NATIONAL 220-250 V/S". Fine.
Shipments are sent via USPS Priority, USPS International Priority, DHL (for most overseas shipments) or FedEx Ground at the auctioneer's option, signature is always required, unless other arrangements are made. Handling and shipping charges will be added to the invoice in one entry. Buyers should be aware that large, framed, fragile or odd shaped items can incur substantial shipping and packing charges. International shipments are invoiced by DIMENSIONAL weight, not the item weight. Please contact us for an estimate before bidding NOTE: Large, heavy or bulky items may not be shipped by the auctioneer - arrangements for shipping of these items via a third-party shipper may be arranged through the auction house. Customers who supply their own courier account number will still be charged a handling fee.
Buyer pays actual shipping and handling cost. Please contact us for estimated charges, especially for international shipments, before placing a bid.
Firearms are transferred only where permitted by law, and through a registered Federal Firearms License holder, any associated fees are on buyers account.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
1. Day 1 of this auction will begin at 11:00 A.M. EST on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 and continue with Day 2 of this auction at 11:00 A.M. E.S.T. on Wednesday September 10, 2014. This auction is conducted under the laws of the State of Maryland.
2. Please contact Liveauctioneers at 888-600-2437 if you have difficulties using the Liveauctioneers.com website or logging in.
3. There is a 21.5% Buyer's Premium charged on the final hammer price of each lot. An additional 3% (for a total of 24.5%) will be added to lots purchased via live bidding through the Internet as well as absentee or live bids placed with third-party platforms including (but not limited to) Liveauctioneers. There is no additional fee when leaving absentee bids directly through the historyauctioneer.com website.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason at any time. In exceptional cases of clerking errors, third-party bidding platform errors, miscommunication, or other errors beyond the direct control of the auctioneer (such as internet or computer related problems), the auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw the lot after the hammer has fallen but only before any payment has been accepted.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot for any reason at any time.
6. In the event of duplicate high bids, the earliest bid received will be the winner. Note: Absentee bids left with liveauctioneers.com do not reach the auctioneer until the lot opens during the live sale, thus are not considered early bids! The third-party bidding platform you are using may have received an earlier bid of equal amount and will consider this an earlier left bid for their purposes only!
9. Some lots may carry a reserve beneath which the item will not be sold.
10. Detailed descriptions of lots and images are available upon request. Bidders are advised that we warrant ONLY printed descriptions and additional information set forth in the addenda and from the auction block. Illustrations of lots in this catalog and our website may have size, brightness or contrast modifications for display purposes. Accurate color representation is not guaranteed.
11. Estimated selling prices are for your guidance only. Actual selling prices may be higher or lower than the estimate indicated.
12. The placing of a bid legally binds the bidder to purchase the lot at the bid placed, plus buyer's premium (see item 3). Bids may not be retracted without our approval. Please think before you bid! You are legally bound once you bid. Non-paying bidders will be reported to Liveauctioneers and blocked from future bidding.
12. Absentee Bidding. All bidding is undertaken in a competitive manner. The winning bid will always be one bidding increment over the second highest bid. The minimum acceptable bid for any lot is one-half of the low estimate given in the item description. Absentee bids left with the auctioneer are accepted up to one hour before the start of the auction. Live bidding: Bids entered during the course of the sale by bidders on the floor, on the phone, or live on the internet will be taken at the amount bid.
13. We will invoice you within 72 hours of the conclusion of the auction. Payment is expected immediately upon, but not before, receipt of invoice. Payments may be made via phone, email, mail, fax or in person. All accounts are payable to Alexander Historical Auctions. Payment must be made in U.S. funds. Wire transfer details are available upon request. Please note that lots purchased are subject to sales taxes where applicable unless a resale certificate is provided prior to the auction. Invoices not paid within thirty days of the date of invoice will incur a 1.5% per month late payment fee. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, domestic personal checks (please allow up to 7 days for clearance), bank wires and Paypal payments to email@example.com . Property purchased and paid for by successful bidders but remaining unclaimed after 120 days will be deemed abandoned and title will be ceded to Alexander Historical Auctions LLC.
14. Shipment will be via USPS Priority Mail, Fedex Ground or DHL. All packages require a signature upon receipt. We are happy to assist you to make arrangements for extra large or heavy items which we cannot ship directly. Please notify us immediately after the auction if you would like to ship via FedEx on your own account, we will add an appropriate handling charge to the invoice. Multiple lots may be combined into one package at our discretion.
15. All autograph material in this sale is guaranteed genuine for the life of the original purchaser (unless otherwise stated or if contrary to other provisions of these terms). Any autograph item sold which is determined to be not authentic by two independent authenticators acceptable to both parties to the sale may be returned by the original buyer at any time for an immediate refund of the purchase price (only). Non-autograph items are guaranteed genuine for a period of twenty-one (21) days of receipt if determined to be not authentic by two independent authenticators acceptable to both parties to the sale.
16. All returned lots must be in the same condition as shipped. All items are in very good condition unless stated otherwise. Items housed in frames have not been examined outside of the frame. Lots which bear defects or damage not visible because of framing will not be subject to return.
17. Any lot containing 5 or more items is not subject to return for any reason.
18. We do not examine the condition of items contained within frames beyond what is visible within the frame, therefore we are not responsible for any damage or defect not visible to us, including mounting, silking, marginal damage, etc. Bidders are advised that we are selling the autograph, not the frame, and therefore the condition of the frame shall not be considered reason for return. Shipping costs for framed items may vary greatly depending on the size and/or weight of the frame, and at times these charges may be quite substantial. Customers may request us to remove an autograph from its frame to reduce shipping charges. We will accommodate customers in that respect for an additional charge of $10.00 per framed item, but such service will be undertaken at our sole discretion. Alexander Historical Auctions will be responsible for any damage caused to the VISIBLE area of the item as it appears in the frame. We will in no way be responsible for any pre-existing hidden damage or defect, nor will we be responsible for any damage caused by us to any previously hidden portion of the autograph, its mount, or any material matted with the autograph during removal from the frame.
19. The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the preceding terms and conditions of sale as well as the Bidding Procedure guidelines and Terms posted on our website.