Figurine Stamp Colllector. Signed. Fine Capodimonte Porcelain. Made in Italy 20th century 7" high
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE AND PAY FOR PACKING SHIPPING. WE DO NOT MAKE SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS OR QUOTE SHIPPING CHARGES.
ALL BUYERS MUST CONTACT A SHIPPING COMPANY TO MAKE ALL PACKING AND SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS INCLUDING PICK UP, SHIPPING CHARGES, AND CLAIMS.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to impose a storage fee of 10.00 per day commencing on the 10th day after the auction for any property not paid for andor removed from the premises.
Final arrangements and agreements are strictly between the buyer and the shipper. La Galleria Inc is not responsible for the buyer choice of a shipper or for any occurrences during shipping.
ALL ITEMS ARE PURCHASED 'AS IS' AND 'WHERE WITHOUT WARRANTY. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL AND CHECKS CLEARED BEFORE THEY CAN BE RELEASED. Please notify us which company you have chosen, as we will not release your merchandise to anyone without your authorization.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
ANY CONDITION STATEMENT IS GIVEN AS A COURTESY TO A CLIENT, IS ONLY AN OPINION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS A STATEMENT OF FACT. LA GALLERIA INC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION. ALL BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO OBTAIN AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE ABOUT ANY ITEM ON WHICH THEY WISH TO BID, BY REQUESTING CONDITION REPORTS BY EMAIL, OR PREFERABLY, BY PERSONAL INSPECTION. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS" WITH NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES STATED OR IMPLIED. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER TO EXAMINE ALL MATERIAL PRIOR TO BIDDING. NO LOTS CAN BE RETURNED FOR A FULL OR PARTIAL REFUND.
Purchases made totaling $5000 or higher require wire transfer within 5 calendar days.
Payment is due for your item(s) upon receipt of invoice. We accept payment in the form of cash, money order, wire transfer, Paypal, Shipping:
Please be aware that La galleria Inc. does not handle the shipment of items. Please ask for our list of recommended shippers for all shipping information including shipping rates.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms of Sale
By registering to bid on this auction you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Payment is due for your item(s) upon receipt of invoice. Telephone and absentee bidders will be notified by both telephone and e-mail within two days of sale end. We accept payment in the form of cash, money order, wire transfer, PayPal.
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability of any other kind, express or implied. All artists' names and dates recorded in this catalog are not to be taken as unqualified attributions to the artists named. No attributions to any artist or date are made or intended as to authorship or date of execution. Therefore, none of the property in this catalog is subject to any guarantee of authenticity and/or provenance and all of the property is sold as is. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials, provenance or any other feature of items being sold. We recommend prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer or any employee of La Galleria Inc. shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by La Galleria Inc. or by any seller represented by La Galleria Inc..
2. Bidding will begin at a price appropriate in auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer always reserves the right to withdraw a lot for any reason.
3. Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying 'sold'. When the auctioneer declares the item as sold, the title of property transfers to the successful bidder. We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate or to withdraw any item(s) for lack of appropriate bids. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at the auctioneer's discretion.
4. Payment must be made by cash, PayPal, wire transfer. We reserve the right to require wire transfer for large purchases. We require wire transfers or PayPal for international buyers.
5. Bidding on an item indicates the client's acceptance of our Terms of Sale. In the event the buyer does not pay in full within five days of the sale, the buyer is in default, therefore title has not exchanged. In the event of a buyer default, the buyer agrees to pay La Galleria Inc. a 20% default fee and releases title of that said item.
6. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping is done at the purchaser's risk and that the purchaser will pay in advance all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. At our discretion, items will either be packed by an agent such as a packaging store or La Galleria Inc.. Please allow two weeks for shipping after payment is received. Shipment of large items is the responsibility of the purchaser. We are happy to provide names of carriers and shippers if a purchaser so requests. La Galleria Inc. will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
7. Note to internet absentee bidders. We do not accept cut bids. We always encourage bidders to bid by phone or to leave absentee bids through our gallery to avoid such a situation.
8. All purchases are subject to applicable Florida sales tax unless the Florida Certificate of Resale tax form is fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase. Resale tax numbers from other states are accepted. International buyers are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer's country.
9. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, La Galleria Inc. may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and reoffering the property without reserve.
10. Purchased items not picked up from our auction facility within ten business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item. You authorize us to re-sell on your behalf any item not picked up within 30 calendar days. The costs of storage, plus any other costs directly related to the item, and an auctioneer's commission of 20%, will be subtracted from the proceeds unless other arrangements have been made with La Galleria Inc. . The minimum charge will be $50.
11. Please note that lots containing ivory, tortoiseshell, or other animal materials may be subject to regulations imposed by the Endangered Species Act and by the United States Fish and Wildlife Department. Some countries prohibit the importation of property containing materials from endangered species, and prospective purchasers should familiarize themselves with relevant customs regulations prior to bidding if they intend to import these lots into another country. Buyer is responsible for any and all CITES permits.
12. All photos and descriptions posted on LiveAuctoneers or any internet platform are property of La Galleria Inc. and are subject to US copy write laws. No photo or description may be used without written approval.