Model 1860 Henry Rifle Metal Finish Non-Firing Replica
- The tubular magazine under the 24" octagonal barrel held 15 x .44 caliber metal cartridges. It features a working lever action, metal butt plate, wood stock, and comes in either brass finish. The original Henry rifle was a .44 caliber rimfire, lever-action, breech-loading rifle designed by Benjamin Tyler Henry in 1860 after three years of design work.
- Authentic replica; actual size and weight with working mechanism
- Made of quality metal and wood
- Length: 36.1/2"
- Photos of products are a representation of the item you will receive and may or may not be the actual item you will receive. Please use the photos as an indicator of the quality of the item you will receive
- The buyer should pay shipping
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- All sales are final, no returns, no exchanges.