Plus an anti-fascism block print after Leopold Mendez. The Gallagher print titled 'Down by the River' lower left, signed lower right. Sight sizes 8.25 x 9.25 and 10 x 7.5 inches, frames measure 12 x 13.75 and 17 x 15 inches. We ship in-house for all but very large and or very fragile items and some international shipments.
The Galagher work is trimmed and toned. Neither examined outside the frame.
After verifying that payment has been made and or all funds have cleared, Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC DBA Dirk Soulis Auctions will, as a courtesy to the client, undertake the packing and shipping of most purchases. Large items, Furniture, International Shipments and items deemed excessively fragile by Dirk Soulis Auctions may require special handling by a third party. Dirk Soulis Auctions will coordinate with the buyer's chosen shipper in these instances and will endeavor to provide as much assistance as possible. The cost for shipping handled in-house will be 7 per box and or the actual cost of wood crate construction, in addition to the cost of insurance and postage or carrier charges. All shipments will be double boxed. The cost of crates range by size; the majority fall into the range of 50 to 150.
Payment terms are Cash, Check, and for payment amounts up to 4000 - Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Discover. No payments of over 4000 by Paypal, Visa and Master Card. Note: Paypal Echeck payments take up to 4 days to clear. Checks are accepted as follows: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type (including Cashier s Checks) for a minimum of 10 business days before releasing item(s) for shipping. Successful internet buyers, as determined solely by the auctioneer, will receive an invoice within a few hours of the auction's finish. We will be unable to answer emailed requests for payment instructions that are received prior to invoicing. Thanks
Accepted payment methods
No Technology Guarantees
1. No Guarantee. LiveAuctioneers does not guarantee that Live Auction technology, the LiveAuctioneers Site or any related services will meet Company's requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. LiveAuctioneers does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that LiveAuctioneers will execute all absentee bids.
2. - THE AUCTIONEER'S LIVE IN-HOUSE VERBAL DECLARATION DETERMINES THE WINNING BIDDER AND IS THE SOLE DETERMINANT OF THE WINNING BIDDER REGARDLESS OF ANY MISSED BIDS OR TIE BIDS. THE AUCTION DAY AUDIO RECORDING OF THE SALE WILL BE THE OFFICIAL RECORD, REGARDLESS OF ANY ONLINE REORD OF BIDDING OUTCOME. DIRK SOULIS ANTIQUES LLC DBA DIRK SOULIS AUCTIONS SHALL BE IN NO WAY HELD LIABLE FOR HUMAN ERROR OR INTERNET SYSTEM FAILURES OR ANY OTHER FACTORS THAT MAY RESULT IN MISSED BIDS.
3. IMPORTANT POINTS AND POTENTIAL BIDDING ISSUES:
Dirk Soulis Auctions LLC is never informed of a specific bidder's identity or the time a bid is entered.
The live Internet bidding protocol does not allow for first bidder precedence. Absentee bids placed in advance of the auction do not take precedence over live auction bids of an equal amount. Thus it is entirely possible that an in-house bidder could win an item for the previously placed max amount bid entered by an absentee proxy bidder through the LiveAuctioneers system.
For instance, if a bid is placed with through LiveAuctioneers.com for a max amount of 250 any time prior to the auction and the bidding begins randomly at 100, the outcome could occur as follows: INTERNET Bidder 110, Competing Bidder 120, INTERNET Bidder 130, Competing Bidder 140, INTERNET Bidder 150, Competing Bidder 160, INTERNET Bidder 170, Competing Bidder 180, INTERNET Bidder 190, Competing Bidder 200, INTERNET Bidder 225, Competing bidder 250, when no other bids are received from the LiveAuctioneers system software, the lot will be sold to the high bidder - who wins the item at an amount equal to an absentee bid placed through LiveAuctioneers prior to the live bid. In this scenario, the competing bidder would win the item for an amount equal to the maximum bid amount placed by an Internet bidder.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bidding on any item indicates bidder acceptance of any and all of the auction terms and conditions.
1. A buyer's premium of 16% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this Internet bidding platform.
2. Payment terms are Cash, Check (see terms below) and for payment amounts up to $4,000 we will accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Discover. NO CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL PAYMENTS FOR MORE THAN $4,000 - NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE. AGAIN, ONLY ONE $4000 PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL MAY BE APPLIED TO ANY ONE INVOICE. Note: Paypal Echeck payments take up to 4 days to clear and will delay shipping. Checks are accepted as follows: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type (including Cashier's Checks) for a minimum of 10 business days before releasing item(s) for shipping.
3. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions may provide in-house shipping of manageable items for a handling fee of $6, plus the actual cost of MATERIALS, postage/shipping and insurance. Dirk Soulis Auctions in-house shipping inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
4. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions guarantees the authenticity, age and origin of a lot AS DESCRIBED IN THE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS TITLE OF THE AUCTION LISTING for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the auction except those lots listed in the title as: "in the style of", "attributed", "attributed to", "the school of", "in the manner of", or "after" and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction and only if the purchaser provides payment within 7 (seven) days of the auction sale day. It is the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser's expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. If it is determined to the satisfaction of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions that the all capital letters listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition that it was at the time of the auction. The purchasers sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. Otherwise there are no other guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS.
5. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property.
6. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all sale prices. The auctioneers declaration of the winning bidder and the sale price shall take precedence over any electronic record or online readout or notification regarding the winning bidder and or the final hammer price for any lot sold.
7. Once the auctioneer's gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
8. DISPUTED BIDS - In the event of discrepancies, the saleroom records of Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC DBA Dirk Soulis Auctions will take precedence over all other records or statements or invoices regarding hammer price and the final winning bidder of any lot.
9. Invoices will be sent to the successful INTERNET bidders within TWO HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT.
10. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots including those bid on mistakenly or impulsively.
10. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions may offer shipping of manageable items for a handling fee of $6, plus the actual cost of postage/shipping and insurance. Dirk Soulis Auctions in-house shipping inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. A buyer's premium of 15% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this Internet bidding platform.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidder?s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.