1903 S $1 Morgan Silver Dollar - Fine
- Year : 1903.
- Denomination: $1 U.S. Dollar.
- Metal Composition: 90% silver, 10% copper.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Mint Location: "S" - San Francisco.
- Obverse: Depicts Libertys Head, Facing Left. She Wears a Phrygian Cap, With the Word LIBERTY on Her Hair Band.
- Reverse: Wheat and Oak Leaves. Above the Portrait is "E PLURIBUS UNUM", With Each Word Separated by a Single Dot. To the Left are Seven Stars and Another Six are to the Right.
- 90% Silver
- Photos of products are a representation of the item you will receive and may or may not be the actual item you will receive. Please use the photos as an indicator of the quality of the item you will receive
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
- Flat Rate Shipping is only $7.00 !!!
- Each additional item is FREE
- FREE shipping for all domestic orders over $500
- Automatically combined shipping
- Tracking Number Included
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
- 14 days money back, you pay return shipping. Items must be returned in their original package or certified holder. Coins removed from the original package or certified holder cannot be returned
- All order returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee