Early Austro-Hungarian semi-automatic pistol. The prototype was build in 1904. Patented by Karel Krnka and Georg Roth. Georg Roth was an employer of Karel Krnka at the time, hence he became a co-owner of patent rights. Since Georg Roth did not have a gun factory (he was an ammo maker), the production was set up at the Waffenfabrik Steyr. Initially, the pistol was offered on the commercial market as "Roth Steyr M.1905". In 1907, the pistol was adopted by Austro-Hungarian cavalry as "Model 1907". The back of the frame displays Austro-Hungarian proof marks, "W-n, Hapsburg eagle, 10", indicating 1910 production. One of the grips has been replaced. The barrel is absent. Requires an FFL for transfer.