Artist: DANIEL LIEBER Title of Art: DELAGE Medium: HAND SIGNED LIMITED EDITION COLORED LITHOGRAPH ON PAPER Edition Size: of 175. Art Size: 21x30 Framed Size: Unframed. Value: $ 375
17.5% up to$50,000.00
Buyer Pays All Applicable Packing, Crating, Shipping Insurance Costs.
Swahn Galleries accepts paypal, credit cards, money order, bank checks, personal and business checks. If paying by credit card, you must provide a fax number to sign credit slip. Paypal is preferred for fastest shipment. Payments are due within 72 hours of close of auction. You will receive a detailed invoice with all your purchases within 24 hours following the auction. Please do not pay prior to receipt of invoice.
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply. See Terms of Sale.
SPECIAL NOTE: Ebay Time does not reflect actual Auction Start Time.
THIS AUCTION IS SCHEDULED TO START AT
***** 7 PM EST ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2007. *****
Please place all absentee bids early to assure bidding gets processed. ART4SALE.com Live Auctions - Now Accepting Quality Consignments for Upcoming Auctions. Email Janet@art4sale.com with Artwork information. Absentee bids can be placed by calling ART4SALE.com 561.630.5050 or on line thru eBay.
SWAHN - ART4SALE.com has been in the fine at business since 1985. The professional at specialist at Swahn Galleries assists experienced collectors, as well as introduce new art lovers to the exciting world of Fine Art. Specializing in renowned & emerging contemporary artists and respected traditional masters, Swahn Galleries specializes in estate and dealer liquidations giving collectors the most exciting values anywhere! A unique benefit to collectors, whether adding a work of art or upgrading to an original painting, Swahn Galleries helps you BUY & SELL through their online eBay services.
Buyer's Terms & Conditions: New buyers to ART4SALE.com Live Auctions, and buyers who are currently registered with ART4SALE.com to purchase inventory on ART4SALE.com website must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in ART4SALE.coms Live Auctions.
Buyer acknowledges that by accepting these Terms & Conditions you are opting in to receive emails and notifications about this sale and by placing a bid during a ART4SALE.com's Live Auction that such bid constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
1a. Unframed Art: All artwork is being sold UNFRAMED unless noted in description. Condition is relevant to artwork only. Condition noted is for artwork - frames may not be in same condition and could contain minor scratches.
1b. Buyer's Premium: A buyer's premium shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. The buyer's premium is posted on each item detail page. (Typically this is 15% however since the Buyer's Premium may change from time-to-time, we recommend reviewing the item detail page for the premium charge.)
2. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) the buyer's premium (iii) applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale, (iv) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges, and customs fees and charges and duties, if applicable, and (v) any other amount due from the Buyer as provided in the Seller's E-commerce Policies posted on the Item Detail Page. Buyer's with merchandise being shipped within the state of South Carolina will pay sales tax.
3. Online Bidding: By registering to bid through ART4SALE.com's Live Auction service you agree to accept ART4SALE.com's policies of bid history disclosure, including the policy that live online bidder's increments are not reported when bidding against an absentee bid until the absentee bid is surpassed. Please register to bid well in advance of the start time. Neither ART4SALE.com's nor its suppliers or affiliates will be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be submitted electronically during the preview period at http://www.ebayliveauctions.com or http://www.eBay.com.
4. Methods of Payments: Acceptable forms of payment include paypal, all major credit cards, money order, and personal checks. If paying by credit card, you must supply a fax number.
5. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 7 days following the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All crating, packing, shipping and insurance charges will be borne by the Buyer unless otherwise stated. Any risk of loss during shipment will be borne by the Buyer following delivery of the purchased item to the designated common carrier.
6a. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
6b. Multiple Winners: In cases of limited editions, if more than one piece is available from the edition, the auction coordinator at his/her discretion has the right to back bid down to sell multiple pieces to multiple bidders.
7. Record of Sale: The record of sale, posted on ART4SALE.com's Live Auctions, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes. All sales are final.
8. Reserve Price: Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold. ART4SALE.com's will act to protect the reserve by bidding through the auctioneer. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the Seller and may continue to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the reserve. This may be done by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
9. Inquiries: All inquiries regarding lots must be sent directly to the Seller via email and received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction.
10. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: ART4SALE.com's reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
11. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described by the Seller of the item. No statement regarding condition, kind, value or quality of a lot shall be construed to be an expressed or implied warranty, representation or assumption of liability by ART4SALE.com.
The foregoing guarantee is only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as when purchased. Discrepancies of description shall be decided by mutually agreed upon experts whose determination must be in writing and is at the expense of the Buyer.
12. Entire Agreement; Waiver. This Agreement, including the ART4SALE.com's User Agreement and all exhibits and other documents incorporated by reference, set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any other document, which is part of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall govern. From time to time during the term of this Agreement, ART4SALE.com may amend this Agreement (including any incorporated documents) by posting the amended terms on the ART4SALE.com's Site, emailing notice of the amendment to the Buyer, or otherwise communicating such amendment to the Buyer. Each amendment will be effective immediately after it is initially posted on the ART4SALE.com's Site, emailed to the Buyer, or otherwise communicated to the Buyer. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. The laws of the State of South Carolina shall govern all transactions.