Oriental scatter rug - 4' 6.5" x 6' 3". Low pile with some use wear but overall good condition. Late 19th century.
We use local shipping companies for shipping - Buyer Pays Actual Shipping Cost Directly to Shipper. Shippers can be obtained by accessing the list within our web site www.hpcountryauctions.com. Please call them for pre-auction estimates.
Contact us for payment. We accept VISA, MC, Checks, Cash, Money Orders, or Wire Transfers.
Accepted payment methods
Conditions of Sale
1. Reserve. Most items are sold unreserved. When reserves are present, they are set at or below the minimum estimated range. We reserve the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the item being sold.
2. All property is sold "as is", and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
3. In the event of disputed bids, the auctioneer shall be the judge in the matter to determine ownership. Normally, the auctioneer will re-open the bidding between the parties in dispute to determine the winner. The auctioneer shall also have the right to withdraw the article from the sale at his discretion.
4. Unless previous arrangements are made, all merchandise should be paid for and removed the day of the sale. Hyde Park Country Auctions shall not be liable for any purchases not picked up and removed the day of sale. Furthermore, our staff will assist in the removal of merchandise but will not be held accountable for any damage that may occur during moving.
5. We accept cash(In House Only), checks, Master Card, or VISA. Out of state checks require prior approval 3 days before the auction and must submit bank letter of guaranteed funds before bidding. We reserve the right to hold any merchandise until the check clears.
6. Upon purchasers request, we will ship the item to purchaser via a local packaging and shipping company. Hyde Park Country Auctions will not be liable for any damage that may occur in shipping as this is done as a courtesy to purchaser. Purchaser agrees to pay in advance the required shipping and packaging fees to the shipper.
7. All purchases are subject to a New York State Sales Tax rate of 8.125% unless a valid NY State sales tax exemption certificate is presented before the sale. The rate will be applied to the buyers premium as well.
8. A 15%-18% buyers premium shall be applied to all purchases where the bidding has not occurred through LiveAuctioneers. In the case of LiveAuctioneers, the buyers premium shall be 20% of the purchase price.
9. Registration must occur before bidding is permitted. Two forms of ID must be provided including the purchaser's driver's license. By bidding at the auction either live, phone, absentee, or online, the bidder agrees to accept the terms of the auction, including this list of requirements, as well as any new information that may be announced prior to the sale.
Oriental scatter rug - 4' 6.5" x 6' 3". Low pile with