| Payment Options
| Contact UsVisit our eBay Store
Shipping QuoteNeed a shipping quote?
Enter your zip code below and press "Calculate Shipping" Zip Code: Contact Information(800)391-3550
Charbroilers and Grills[removed]
Counter Top Empenada / Pierogi Dough Press[removed]
Counter Top Empenada / Pierogi Press
Shipping Methods Shipping Cost:
See "Shipping Quote" Calculator aboveShipping Method:
Buy multiple auctions and save money on shipping.
Payment OptionsPay Pal
Money Order/Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Terms and ConditionsTerms and conditions of sale
* The seller is Vision Equipment & Auction Co located in Covington, GA.
* All equipment is shipped FOB from the manufacturers' dock at their facilities' location or the Vision Equipment warehouse in Covington, GA.
* Successful bidders are required to use our customer checkout area in our web site for payment of purchased items.
* Payment types accepted -- PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, E-CHECK, MONEY ORDER, COMPANY CHECK
* We require full payment within 7 days from close of auction.
* If you are the successful bidder, we expect you to follow through with the transaction and fulfill your part. Please remember that a bid is a contract and appropriate action will be taken against non-paying bidders.
*If the item is not paid in 4 days, a second notice is automatically emailed.
If the item is not paid after 7 days from the end of the auction, we ask eBay to send a notice reminding the customer that we have not received payment. At that time the item will automatically be cancelled, scheduled for another auction and we will ask eBay for a refund of the fees we paid for the auction. Packing, Shipping and Georgia Sales Tax
* Our normal shipping time should be on every listing; however, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE SHIPPING TIMES. If you need a product in a certain time frame we suggest contacting us as soon as possible to check on expedited shipping.
* Vision Equipment neither accepts responsibility for crating and packaging performance, nor damage to shipment after it ships from our suppliers.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING
* If shipment is damaged, we will be happy to aid you with handling the damage claim with the freight carrier, however...
Filing of damage claims with the freight carrier is the sole responsibility of the customer.
NOTE: Damage claims can take up to 120 days or longer to resolve. Sales Tax
* Vision Equipment is located in Georgia and a 7% sales tax will be assessed to any order shipped within the state. Georgia is the only state where tax of any kind will be added. Free Shipping Offers
* Occasionally vendors or Vision Equipment will offer Free Shipping promotions on certain items. Please note, a Free Shipping offer applies only to the 48 contiguous United States and only includes basic delivery. Expedited delivery or shipment outside of the lower 48 United States will not qualify for the free shipping offers and will typically carry additional shipping charges. Please note that lift gate charges and residential delivery will incur extra charges. Condition of Merchandise
*All NEW equipment is sold with the manufacturers warranty only. Warranty issues should be immediately addressed directly with the manufacturer.
*There are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use
*We try to present the item as accurately as possible. The presentation is based on the information available to us and to our knowledge at time of posting. We do not guarantee this information's accuracy. Customer Support
*All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations.
* Under certain circumstances, we may make an exception and allow a return, cancellation, or approve a refund. However, a restocking fee of 25% of the total price may apply. Although we do all we can at Vision to ensure that the right product arrives at your doorstep in perfect condition, sometimes things go wrong and an item must be returned. If a purchase arrives and it is defective, damaged, or was in error, you will not be charged for return shipping.
* PLEASE NOTE: If you do have an issue, please allow us an opportunity to address your concerns before posting a negative feedback. We make every effort to maintain happy customers and aggressively address your concerns to mutual satisfaction.
* If a return is approved, the customer must obtain a Return Authorization number prior to returning the item. The customer will be responsible for return freight costs in most cases. Many times an item can be returned if left in the original packaging.
* If the customer refuses a shipment, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping both ways, and a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions will be made unless an agreement is reached between the Company and the customer prior to time of delivery.
* If you are refusing an item, please notify us so we may credit your account minus restocking fees and freight immediately.
* If the buyer thinks there is a misrepresentation regarding the item or its condition in our posting, or Terms and Conditions, the buyer must relay to the seller why he or she thinks there is a misrepresentation. The seller will review the facts and make a decision regarding the alleged misrepresentation. If the seller agrees there is a misrepresentation, the seller will refund the bid amount of the merchandise upon its return to our facility by the buyer. We will not refund packing or shipping charges. The buyer agrees to accept the seller's decision.
* Any concerns must be submitted to us by email or fax within 15 days of receipt of the item, or 30 days from the end of the auction, whichever date comes first.